𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪

episode 24~ space colony part two ~

episode 24
~ space colony part two ~

"i knew you'd show up sooner or later."

"where is everyone?" chase asked, referring to the rest of his family and his girlfriend.

"in due time. but for now, what do you say we focus on our little reunion?"

"just for the sake of asking," perry trailed off, ignoring the fact that both sides took their fighting stances, "if we were to sacrifice tasha-"

"get over here," valerie groaned, pulling her former principal behind her.

"we blasted you miles into the sky. how are you even alive?"

"what are the odds he'd land here?"

krane went to speak, but everything came out as a garbled speech, confusing them all.

"what?"

"i said-"

"still not gettin' it. sounds like something's jammed in your air duct," adam scrunched his face up, only ignoring krane more.

"better?" he questioned after smacking the device covering his mouth.

"yeah," they all replied.

"when i fell back to earth, i sustained severe injuries."

"really? didn't notice," chris interrupted.

"this face plate helps me breathe," he continued, ignoring the younger twin.

"well, i think i speak for all of us when i say it's an upgrade, because that chain of paper clips you had hangin' off your face was not working."

causing his anger to only rise, krane extended his arm and lifted chris into the air, choking him for a couple of seconds before tossing him back to the ground.

"okay. still got that old trick."

"shut up," valerie smacked her brother's head, helping him off the ground.

"and a few new ones, too."

"how did you get up here?"

"i used a cyber cloak and pretended i was a colonist. i was roberta from kentucky."

"it all makes sense now," chase realized. "the satellite. the hole in the dome. it was you."