𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕠𝕟𝕖

episode 25~ the vanishing part one ~

episode 25
~ the vanishing part one ~

"i'm here, i'm here," bob announced as he ran into the training area, interrupting the class.

"bob, you're late again," valerie sighed, pausing the combat moves her and bree were trying to show the other students.

"it's not my fault i overslept. it's bree's."

"what? how is it my fault?"

"you keep showin' up in my dreams."

"okay, that's enough," val pulled her girlfriend away from the younger boy, leaving him all to chase.

"we need to talk later," bree whispered.

"nothing good ever comes out of 'we need to talk'," val jokingly hummed.

"i'm serious."

"what's up with you? someone ask you to prom?" leo asked a giggling martin, donald and douglas.

"no. but thanks for opening up old wounds."

"after countless hours of research and development, douglas, martin and i have finally perfected the most amazing bionic operating system upgrade ever."

"i woke up for this?"

"this upgrade is gonna be like going from motor scooters to jet engines. it'll make all of your abilities ten times more powerful."

"an upgrade, huh? well, i'm not sure you can make my
leg any more powerful, but go ahead; give it a go."

"sorry, leo, the upgrade only works on people with bionic chips."

"be grateful you have a bionic arm and a bionic leg. that's all you're getting. well, at least until your next horrific accident," mister davenport chuckled, followed by leo's fake laughter.

"got anything for superpowers?" valerie inquired, resting her arm on her dad's shoulder.

"no, but we do have time for training today," douglas shrugged.

"mister davenport, are you sure that this new upgrade is safe? i mean, some of our students haven't even mastered their bionics at the current level."

"yeah, mister davenport, i know you wanna give us like, the coolest thing ever, but do you have to?" bree added in a whiny voice, causing the others to chuckle.