Chapter 2

"What are you doing here again?" A whisper white haired male asked a raven haired female on a familiar brick walkway.

The female yawned, covering her mouth with her hand. "W-Well I mean it is morning..." She mumbled, rubbing her eyes. "And usually on mornings... girl's like me go to school..."

"You didn't need to be rude about it." The male said.

"...That wasn't the intended purpose..." She muttered quietly, continuing to walk down the walkway, now gripping her purse's strap with both of her hands.

"Why are you being shy again? You have spunk in you, you just need to show it." He said, walking with her.

"I don't like the word 'spunk' use the word bravery or courage instead." Mae said.

"You didn't say anything about it when I said it the first time." Lloyd replied.

"That's because it was the first time we met... I let you off the hook then." She says with a small smile.

"Tch, you've got this hidden cocky side that no one knows about don't ya'?" He questioned.

Mae let out a small giggle. "Who knows? This is only one of the first few times we've met."

"So how far is this college of your's anyways?" The green eyed male inquired.

"Hmph-!" The blue eyed female made a choking noise. Shoot...! I completely forgot I told him I was the age of a college student instead of a high school student! Oh gosh! Oh no! If he walks with me that far and sees that I was lying to him how will he react?! I mean sure we've only known each other for a bit but he's nice and he seems like a friend and he's attractive...! Oh gosh can anything worse happen right now?!

A couple of girls seemed to be up ahead laughing from the opposite way, which only made the blue eyed girl more worried. She went pale, and made another choking noise. Of course it can! The dark haired girl thought.

"Hey? You alright? You look... sick?" Lloyd asked her.

"Y-Yeah... yeah... just... sorry about this..." The blue eyed girl said nervously.

"Huh?" Lloyd was confused before Mae had pushed him into the bushes beside them. What the fuck was that for?!

"Oh~! Look who it is~ Maebelle Evans~!" One of the girl's called out. She was a short haired brunette and had big caramel brown eyes. The girl ran up to her along with a long haired blonde who had similar colored eyes.

Maebelle tilted her head down a bit, so she didn't have to look them in the eyes. However, the brunette leaned down to where her eyes were and glared at her.

"Maebelle~! Does the cat still have your tongue~? Oh well~ how shall we humiliate you today?" The brunette asked.

I can see why Mae pushed me away... these girls seem disgusting, but why didn't Mae want me to try and help her? The whisper white haired male thought.

"Ooh~! Ooh~! I have an idea!" The blonde said happily before whispering in the brunette's ear, then both girl's laughed.

Maebelle just looked scared, not knowing what they were going to do. The long raven haired girl bit the inside of her lip.

"Now, Maebelle. Arms up." The brunette smirked. "C'mon, chop chop." The girl clapped.

Shit. They wouldn't! Lloyd thought.