Falling in love with a criminal

"Hit me" he said. I didn't want to. I told him the truth. "I've got a flat, I've got a girl. I've got everything, so why do I feel so lonely? I'm so tired of feeling lonely" I cried. We stood there. He looked at me. My heart was pounding. I didn't know I was the man that would have the guts to do this. He stood up straight. I was a mess, but he reached over and put his hand onto my cheek. I stared into his eyes, I was breathing heavily, I was panicking. He leant forward. For that moment the whole world seemed to stop. It was just us two, I slowly leaned into him. We kissed. It felt like for the first time in my life I felt love. I kissed him again under the street light. It was so dark, we started to make out. I undid his belt. We were kissing and gasping for air. Our eyes were closed. It happened so quick but at the same time, it felt so calm. It was me and him. The man I never even dreamt of kissing. Ben Mitchel. The most troubled gay on the square. He was right tho, I was gay. I was lying to Whitney and I needed to tell her the truth. I couldn't marry her. What am I going to do now. I love her, but, me, Callum highway also knows as 'halfway' liked men. I liked Ben Mitchel and there was no way I would marry a women. I kissed him not realising what I'd got myself into. I fell in love with the man that no one could trust. And I don't regret it.