Fight Until I'm Dead.

Stefanie: Auntie!!!

Destiny: I'm up babies... it's okay, did you see anyone?

Amara: I'm bleeding!!

I was freaking out but I couldn't show that to the girls, I had to hold it all in... they were scared and I couldn't blame them, they are just babies... who would hurt someone so fragile and small.

Destiny: Girls calm down.. it's okay. I promise I won't let anyone hurt you.

Cheyanne: that you can control.

Destiny: Cheyanne! How could you do this to them! Our problems are with me and you! Leave them out of this...

Cheyanne: but their fear is fun to mess with.

Destiny: they are only 4 Cheyanne!

Cheyanne beat me until I was dizzy and confused, I was starting to black out as I screamed in pain.

Cheyanne: break up with Klaus, make him hate you, then disappear and I will let them go untouched.

Destiny: what!? No! Please Cheyanne... I love him..

Cheyanne: DEAL OR NO DEAL!

Destiny: deal! I promise I will, just let us go.

She untied us and I picked them up and sped out of the basement we were in, I sped us to the house and put them down as I fell to the floor.

Amara: Auntie! Are you okay!?

Stefanie: I'll get uncle!

I started crying has they ran to get Klaus, how could I break up with him... how could I leave the person I love, he will hate me no doubt and we will both be heart broken... Klaus ran over to me as Damon and Stefan followed him, I was beat up. I don't think they have seen me worse than this, I was super close to death.

Klaus: STAY WITH ME LOVE!

Stefan: FUCK! WHO DID THIS!?

Damon: GET HER UPSTAIRS! I'll get blood.

Klaus picked me up and carried me upstairs as Damon handed me blood bags one after another. After my body was coming back, my wounds and bruises where still there but I was okay.

Destiny: I'm sorry Klaus...

I started balling my eyes out as he hugged me and kissed me on the head as Damon and Stefan looked at me confused.

Klaus: sorry for what?...

Destiny: I have to protect them... I have to.. we are done, I'm breaking up with you. I want a divorce.

Damon: WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT DESTINY!?

Destiny: she's making me break up with Klaus or she will hurt the kids...

I got up and walked out of the house, we were done it was official... My Klaus had to move on even if I couldn't, even if we both had to suffer, I need to protect them at all cost. Even if it means ruining my life to protect theirs, I ran and ran and where did I end up in New York. I had to go off the radar, no one could know I was here or alive for that matter... I did a clocking spell on me, the strongest one I could no one could break It. I walked into a house I had hidden from the family no one knows about this house, not even Niklaus. Niklaus... I already miss him.

-8 Months later-

It has felt like forever since I have seen my family, I got changed and walked into town.. I just got out of being kidnapped by Cheyanne and I couldn't find her after. I got tortured for 7 months... I am still traumatized,I walked into the bar and met up with my new friends. I looked across the bar table to see him... my Klaus, he's here..