☆Stream☆

LOADING
                            LOADING
                            LOADING

°•○●□■♤
°•○●□■♤

Your pov:

I was just sitting in bed, scrolling threw tiktok. Bored as fuck, but vinne on the other hand is busy on his stream.. when we started dating we made rules.

RULES:

1~ dont ever distract him on stream or on the game, or you'll get punished.
2~ If vinne is horny I have to fix it🙄
3~ dont touch yourself [ dont masterbate]
4~ and dont another one's heart.

But I was just so sick of waiting for him to get off the game, plus he's been play for HOURS now!! "Vinne are you done yet?" You say. "..." Vinne dosen't say anything ofcourse.. " VINNEEE" I say with frustration.

So walk over to vinne and I sit on his lap and read the streams comments.

_______STREAMS COMMENTS_________

User828:vinne go give your girlfriend a attention!
User029:bruh she looks so sad
USER101:HOW DID YOU MISS THAT KILL VINCENT!
_________________________________________

I just flipped off my boyfriends stream and went down stairs and to grab some ice from the fridge, we were currently at vinne's apartment. I went back upstairs into vinne's room and poured the ice on him, he got up immediately so it didn't get on his gaming set. He looked at me dead in the eyes and looked then back at his stream.

Vinne's pov:

I wa currently play COD when I felt ice getting poured on me. I got up quickly and shook my hair to get the ice out, I look at y/n dead in the eyes and looked back at my screen.

_______STREAMS COMMENTS_________

USER029: oop-
User2992: well that just happend..
User82828282-y/n finna get itttt.
User8- period y/n, shes such a badass

_________________________________________

"Ok guys I think I'm finna end the stream, bye guys!" I say. I then end the stream and look over at y/n, she hasn't moved a bit bc she think she knows what's finna happen. I tackle her onto to the bed and cuddle her.

Your pov:

Vinne tackles me onto the bed and starts to cuddle (plot twist bitch) me, I was confused as fuck " so are you not gonna punish me?" I said. Vinne said "nope maybe next time"  he says with a smirk and snuggles back up  into my neck.

_______________________________________|

Word count 393 words!
FINALLY IM DONE!!
🍄🥥🍾[] []