Compass

This is a MODERN and a SOULMATE AU! There are many ways to do a Soulmate Au but I will be doing the compass soulmate one

This is a MODERN and a SOULMATE AU! There are many ways to do a Soulmate Au but I will be doing the compass soulmate one. I dont see a lot of love for Kakuzu and I will admit he is one of my favorite characters in Naruto. If not my favorite along with Kakashi but he gets a lot of love and if you actually look at Kakuzu's pictures.... He has a great back.. I think that is my favorite part about him but whatever! lol Enjoy!

Compass Soulmate - Characters will have a working compass on their skin. The compass points in the direction of their soulmate. If they have found their soulmate with will shimmer gold and the compass is now colored gold once you two touch.

I was debating on a lemon on this but I thought it was too much but if you want one let me know! ^^

•••

"Who the hell is this?" a rough male spoke as a figure was shoved into the cemented floor of the warhouse. The figure's face was covered with a sack but let out a painful gasp as their arm connected to the ground. Their legs and arms bound by thick ropes to keep him from squirming. The male that came in with him, grabbed his bound hands and had him sit up straight before removing the sack. The question came again. "Is that who I think it is?" The same male stood up from his seat and walked into the like to reveal his orange hair. "I have been trying to contact you.... Yoshioka Kichiro. Its been almost a year." The same male narrowed his sharp eyes to the quivering male that sat on his knees, silently praying. The man next to him remained quiet and if anything bored. The shorter male looked up at him. "You did well with finding him Kakuzu." Kakuzu's eyes shifted towards his boss, Pain. He narrowed his strange colored eyes at his boss. "It was a pain in the ass to find this loser.. I hope I am getting extra Pain." Kakuzu answered firmly. Pain breathed through his nose. "I will think about it. Your pay will get wired once I get to my computer. I wasnt expecting you to find him so fast, or at least faster than I expected..." Pain muttered as Yoshioka cowards from Pain's hand that grabbed him by their hair and gave it a rough yank. "I had to pull a lot of strings. I expect extra for this and I aint askin." Kakuzu asked as he tugged on the bounds that held Yoshioka, causing the man to yelp as he was basically the rope of this tug of war. Pain scowls at his co worker. Despite being his boss, Kakuzu wasnt afraid to tell him off. Pain respected him for it but also hated it equally. Kakuzu kept his hard glare on Pain as Pain gave in, knowing there was no winning this. "Very well. For your quick effort, there will be extra to be wired to your account. I will notify Konan of it and she will just transfer it to you." Kakuzu silently agreed, now pleased with the outcome, he lets go of the bounds, pushing his captor into his boss. "I will take my leave then."Kakuzu said quiets as he turned to leave. "I will have your next target but the end of this week Kakuzu." Pain didnt face the brute man but focused on his victim. "Now then.... I believe you owe me something 'lucky son'."

•••

"You will find your soulmate! BELIEVE IT!" A blonde boy shouts while sitting on a barstool. The girl he was having a conversation with sighed and pinched her nose. "Naruto, that isnt exactly important you know. Now will you sit still!" The girl had to tell her overly hyper friend to keep still multiple times so she can paint him. Soulmates are a common conversation between friends but I dont find any interest in meeting a complete stranger. Naruto found his soulmate early when he met Hinata back in middle school and quickly got married after high school. A lot of people find their soulmates during school but I was the 'unlucky' one. Naruto pouted and his frantic movements came to a halt as he watched his friend. "Are you even curious (y/n)?" Naruto asked calmly in a serious tone. "I guess but no so much as I want to pursue them." She answered as her lips then parted in concentration. "Besides, maybe he OR she didnt want to pursue me or just doesnt want a soulmate." She added as she pulled her brush away to look at the painting. "Then what is the point of a soulmate?" Naruto keeps pressing. The girl frowns and looked at the male. "Naruto. I am really becoming uncomfortable on this subject. Either leave and we can do this another time or talk about something else." She urged as the male only jumps off the stool. "Why not just take a break (y/n)? We have been at it for an hour." Naruto whines as (y/n) sighed and gives him a slight nod. "Fine but I need this painting done by tonight, please. Your wife wants a decent picture of you where you didnt look stupid." The girl puts the brush down as she spoke and came up close, patting his cheek. "Okay?" She asked as she goes to her kitchen. "HEY!" Naruto yells as he was just insulted. Grabbing some leftovers from the fridge and a cup of ramen from the pantry, (y/n) started heating up the leftovers and tossed Naruto the cup of ramen as he entered the kitchen. Naruto started to add some water to his cup as she pulled out her leftovers so Naruto could use it. Upon sitting at the table, her head was jumbled with questions. She had a lot of them for her so called soulmate. Secretly, she would love to find her soulmate, but seeing as she couldnt find hers in high school, her chances of seeing her soulmate was almost zero. She took a bite of her food and hummed in pleasure before looking at a closed door that held all of her paintings. Well... certain paintings. She wondered what he would look like.. What faces he made or his quirks. It made the girl's mind run wild as she would attempt to paint or draw what he could possibly look like. The girl zoned out and didnt notice Naruto waving his hand in front of her face. Flinching, Naruto gave her a arched brow. "Kind of unlike you to zone out on me like that." Naruto muttered with a scowl. "I was enjoying my food..." She returned the scowl once I noticed his empty cup of ramen. His scowl deepened but was quickly removed with a sigh along with a hum as he stretched. "You are working this weekend?" Naruto asked as he started to clean up his mess as (y/n) continued to enjoy her meal. She hums as she swallowed. "I have a large art project coming up for a client soon. I might have to work some extra shifts to pay off the materials." She answered as she goes for another bite. Naruto walked back and stood behind his chair. "Why not charge the guy extra for the materials?" The girl rolled her eyes. "I am. I charge a third for my materials I use, the time I put into it an hour, and the size." She explained. Naruto was quiet and narrowed his eyes. "How much his my wife paying?" He asked softly. "If we finish today? Around four hundred." The female spoke casually. Naruto paled. "Really? Thats a lot!" She arched her brows. "I gave a discount for Hinata, the usual price is seven hundred so be grateful pig.." She sneered as she got up and started for clean up her mess. "That so much still!!!" "Hinata wanted an oil painting Naruto, they are a bit more expensive than a standard acrylic painting. She even asked for a larger size. I dont know what else to tell you." She explained as she nudged him back into her art room. "Now... Lets get this done quick yeah?" She asked as she got behind the canvas and watched Naruto slink back slowly to the bar stool. "Yes.." He mutters.