ᐅ 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐚 𝐜𝐚𝐭.

It's just the first day of school but she felt so exhausted already.

After being called out to the principal's office and getting a reminder about the school policy about bringing a pet in the campus, her homeroom teacher decided to take the cat from her where it'll be in her care until classes ends.

It was one of the hardest goodbyes seeing the kitten never wanting to part from her. But she really need to look for someone who can take care of it before going home.

Walking down the hallways to her assigned classroom seems painfully long since she can feel the eyes on her from the little incident.

It was her plan to keep a low profile like always, get through her classes, then maybe join a club.

But the first part of the plan is already compromised and it's making her uneasy with the unwanted attention she's getting, specially at lunch where every student she pass by remember her as the 'cat girl'.

She just wanted to run away and go home. But she's thankful enough that she was saved by her cousin, who is a sophomore, when they met by the cafeteria.

The sophomore then decided to accompany her on her first day by one of the benches in the school yard.

"Yuri-nee~ I wanna go home."

"Go and you'll be killed by auntie."

Y/N took a huge bite on her yakisoba bread, stuffing her face as she chew slowly on her lunch with a sigh while Yuri continued on her lecture on how her mom will kill the both of them if she ever skip school without any valid reason.

Even with her cousin's constant nagging about highschool and highschool boys, a laughing voice stood out from afar like her senses were heightened by the familiar sound.

It was the sound she knows too well.

The sound that always gives her comfort and assurance every time.

It might have been two years already when she last heard it up close, but she still recognise the hyena-like laugh, and the manly voice she missed.

Turning her head to where the voice is coming from, there she saw walking by the school ground a tall, raven haired sophomore beside 2 other sophomores and a freshman who's shorter than him.

He truly stand out wherever he goes. And everytime her eyes land on him, her heart would always skip a beat by just seeing him from afar that it almost took her breath away.

Her silence didn't go unnoticed to Yuri who is now gazing back and forth between Y/N and her annoying classmate who stopped by the vending machine.

She knows the little, no, the big crush Y/N has for the sophomore ever since she was in middle school.

She was against it at first. She's been classmates with the guy since middle school and she just finds him annoying, especially the brown haired sophomore beside him who just gets on her nerves ever since she stepped foot in the campus.

To get her cousin out of her love trance, she flicked on her forehead which works all the time to wake her out of her senses.

Y/N rubbed the now sore part of her forehead with a pout.

"That hurts~"

"I will hurt you even more if you don't stop staring at that cuckoo head! Why don't you just talk to him and stop drooling in front of my bread?

By just the thought of speaking directly to him again already set her brain in a haywire, feeling the heat crawl up to her cheeks.

"I-I can't. W-what if he already forgot about... y-you know... and h-how will I talk to him after... earlier..."

She fiddled with the empty wrapper in her hands with a sigh.

Yuri just can't take it anymore. She needed to do something to get her stupid cousin out of this love trance.

With a groan, Yuri fished out her phone from her blazer's pocket and aggressively typed on her phone.

"There!"

Taking a heavy breath, she stood up in front of Y/N, showing her phone's screen with the recent search she made online.

Taking a glimpse on the retreating back of the tall volleyball player then to Yuri's phone, Y/N tilted her head in confusion.

"But he'sㅡ"

"Shut up. No buts. If you want him to notice you, we'll do as it says."

A chance to be noticed by Kuroo-senpai...

With a sigh of defeat, she nodded her head in agreement.

But senpai is not a cat...

◎◎◎◎◎