Chapter 1. To andross

At alfea in the destinix club dorm zack and amber were preparing to return to there homes for winter break. "So amber its just us two left for now" Zack said breaking his silence "yah it sure is" amber sighed. "Amber i know we have differing personalities but i didn't think i was that bad to be around" zack said semi-annoyed. "Huh? Oh no its not you zack, i just have some things on my mind" amber said. "What is it?" Zack replied. "I just got a call from my mom, she sounded worried." Zack was listening. "I shouldn't tell you this, its secrets between nations but, do you know about the singing whales?" Zack said "you mean the cetacean magical creatures who are a symbol of the kingdom of melody, who sing there songs when breading in melody keep the planet in balance but before that go to feed in andross and raise there kids in domino? " Amber replied "why did i assume you didn't know?" Zack shrugged. "Well for years the whales population were steady and very much thriving between all three realms, now.. there seemingly endangered" amber said. Zack was shocked. "Wait what? What is happening!?!" Amber replied "we don't know, we suspect pirates in andross evolving into whaling for there meat, but we have limited intelligence to support it. Queen Galatea of melody is in an outrage and says she is close to having no choice but to declare war against andross if we don't figure this out." Amber said. "Melody and andross have been allies ever since your mother and miss mussa were winx members, she cant be serious." Zack said. "It is out of her hands if the whales go extinct melody is doomed. Even mussa is getting angry at my mom for this" amber said. Zack replied "so your mom is on pins and needles?" amber nodded "i have never seen her this stressed out, my sisters are saying its almost nightmarish, mom said she was asking the zenithins if they know someone who can create sonic equipment that can function in andross ocean needed to track there movements for our navy's to defend them but that could take weeks assuming we can even fight them." Zack looked down to his purse and at his phone. "Tell your mom she doesn't have to go to ask zenith. I know very well how to make the equipment necessary and will more then happily help solve this crisis"  Zack said with the blueprints needed on his phone. Amber turned around "Are you serious?" Zack nodded "i don't joke about things like this, especially considering what is on the line" amber nodded as she called up her mom. "But what about your family? Aren't they expecting you back?" Zack said "part of being a femix presitess is knowing where you need to be and when, I'm needed on andross." Zack got his phone out to call his grandparents and mom to tell them. after amber made the call zack finished up his. "My mom said she will prepare a room for you and is happy for the help... uh what are you doing?" Zack was packing up a camera and several credit cards for each bank he stores private funds in. "Oh im getting things ready for fun to be had" zack said "fun to be had? Zack this is a matter of multiple dimensions at stake." Amber said, zack replied "no need to tell me twice, but we should have some fun after we are done with our mission, i mean i never have been to andross so this is exciting!" Amber rolled her eyes giggling. "Anyways what did your grandparents say?" Zack said "they told me it was a smart idea to go, as long as i stay in touch on what we do. The guardian told me she is asking some pink nails members to go to andross as both guards and assassin soldiers if needed."
Amber was a bit stunned. "Well understood anyways our ride will be here soon. You have everything packed and ready?" Star sprinkle walked in and nodded. "I didnt know star was going too" amber said. "Amber star and i are two halves of each other of course we are going together"

After letting the staff of alfea know what was happening the ship for andross arrived

After letting the staff of alfea know what was happening the ship for andross arrived. A set of burly armed men and maids all bowed to amber as she came out with her pack. Zack was entranced by the ship. As zack approached they crossed there lances when amber looked back. "Gentlemen, this is prince zackary tafitalia venus of pinkaria and his bonded unicorn star sprinkle. They have offered to help with our problem" the guards looked puzzled "prince?" One of them said. "Of pinkaria" Zack said. "Oh right i guess that makes sense" the head guard said "let them through, my dearest apologies your majesty" Zack curtsied "it is quite alright sir" as they got in the ship was ready for take off to start the 2000 lightyear transdimensional journey to andross which of course would take them 1 hour. Along the way Zack was in deep thought. "Thinking about what to wear when meeting my mom?" Amber asked. "yes but that isn't all. Do your family have any leads on where the whales are normally when there on andross?" zack asked. Amber replied "were not sure, we have multiple sighting areas from the mermaid guards but with there numbers diminishing we don't fully know. My cousins are on high alert" amber replied. a maid came in with a green gown "your majesty" amber looked at it. "Must i?" The maid nodded. amber sighed "well i will be back, have "princess duties" to do" zack nodded "have fun" another maid came up to zack "prince zackary we have another changing room for you if..." zack said "no need ma'am, i have my wardrobe dimension purse"  Zack opened up his purse and before the maid even could blink Zack was already changed from his every day lolita like dress to one of his favorite frilled pink ballgowns. His lips went from there normal pink to glitterously glamoured pink, makeup immaculate. The guards were impressed as were the maids. Zack patiently waited for half an hour when amber returned from getting changed to a long green princess style dress. "Not a word" amber said. "You look absolutely lovely" zack said. Amber sighed "Androssian royal tradition, when ever we are seen on the planet in public as royalty we princesses and queens must be in gowns, at least on the surface islands." Zack replied "my planet has a similar rule" "your planet is full of people who wear ball gowns as casual wear" amber said. "Fair point" zack said. They both laughed.