𝙄 𝙬𝙤𝙣❜𝙩 𝙗𝙚 𝙨𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙙...

Basic information

Name: Jasmine (Solace) Montague

Age: 15

Birthday: April 7th

Gender/Pronouns: Female. She/Her

Aliases: Jazzy, Jas 

Parents: Everette Montague and William Solace

Siblings: Aurora Montague (twin)

Partner/s: n/a

*****

Traits

Appearance:
Long brown hair that's straightened out and goes up to her navel. She either lets it down or ties it up in high ponytails. She has brown eyes but constantly changes her eye color using her powers. Think lips that are coated with black lipstick. Wears chains, chokers, and Dr. Martins. 

Abilities:
- Glamour. She uses this to change her eye color or her appearance whenever she and Aurora want to switch places for pranks.
- Amokinesis. Love manipulation. She can sense when people are falling in love. She often feels envious of them since a lot of the people that she loved let her down.
- French. Jasmine speaks french and she uses it whenever she and Aurora need to speak in public but don't want to be understood.

Personality
:

Jasmine is very hard to warm up to. She actually has a good idea of what the real world is like, and she doesn't trust people. If you do manage to break past her hard exterior, you'll find that she's very soft and has a nice, funny personality. She flirts with people from time to time, but never expects anything serious to happen. She's a pessimist and a nihilist who doesn't believe that anything in life matters. She uses her wits to her advantage and gets herself out of difficult situations using whatever is nearby.

Negative traits:
- Very cold
- Not trusting
- Sometimes lashes out
- Stubborn

Strengths:
Perseverance, Independence, Her brain, Progressiveness

Weaknesses:
Communication, Talking about feelings, Aurora's puppy eyes, Cats, Cake

*****

More Details

Backstory:
Aurora and Jasmine were born in Denver, Colorado as twin daughters of Aphrodite and a young English professor. They were named after their respective tragic fairytales, but with a low salary and time-consuming job, their biological father couldn't care for them like he wanted to. From a young age, Jasmine explored the world around her. She spent most of her life wandering around the city, and she has a view of what the real world was like. Aurora and Jasmine worked as a duo to be productive while not old enough to understand why their parent figure was so absent. 

At age 8, the first monster attack happened and their biological dad panicked. He found the camp Aphrodite had briefly mentioned and helped the girls pack. Jasmine was really hesitant to go there and only got out of the car because Aurora begged her to. During their orientation, the girls met a man named Everette who was taken with them instantly (though their future father will deny it.) Aphrodite claimed Aurora first, leaving her adamant that she 'wasn't going anywhere' until Jasmine was claimed as her sister. 

Over the next month, both twins settled into their camp life. Jasmine became friends with the Ares cabinmates, who saw past her parentage and taught her how to fight properly. She fell in love with sparring and fencing and it became her favorite hobby. Ev was the first person who really taught Jasmine that she wasn't alone anymore. Jasmine was very wary of Everette because she wasn't used to having a good family relationship. She saw that Aurora really loved him and she eventually warmed up to him. She met Will and loved how well him and Ev fit each other. Jasmine was excited to finally have a healthy familial relationship. Jasmine and Aurora moved in the the Montagues the summer later and have been adjusting to life there ever since.

Favorite Color:
she says that it's black but it's actually purple

Ambrosia Flavor:
Her dad's (Ev) brownies 

Bad Habits:
- interrupting people by accident
- zoning out
- masking when she's uncomfortable being around people

Loves:
Aurora, chains, Dr.Martins, , herbal tea, lollipops, animals, nature

Hates:
Stereotypes, liars, lamps, places that are too quiet

Friends:
n/a (YET)

Weapons: 
a choker that turns into a spear when she presses one of the studs