꧁88꧂

Leta woke up in a hurry one morning, scrambling to get out of bed. Hastily, she pulled back her covers and took in a shaky breath. It was clean.

Because of James's job in the order, he was working every night leaving the still unemployed Leta at home. Her stomach then began to turn inside of her, forcing her to run to her toilet.

She gripped onto the toilet bowl until her fingers went white and with another hand, she held her hair back. Once she was finished throwing up and she felt like all life was drained from her, she sat on the bathroom floor in front of the toilet with her head in her hands.

With the small amount of strength she had in her arms, she pushed her self up and stumbled to the mirror above the sink. Leta gazed into her blood-shot eyes for a second before turning around and putting her hands on her bloated stomach just then, the door opened.

"Leta, it's me honey. I just came to see if you were okay." Euphemia called out as she closed the door behind her with a click. Leta ran down the stairs as fast as she could but her weak legs slowed her down.

When she finally reached the bottom of the stairs, she wrapped her arms around Euphemia and hung on tightly, burying her face into her shoulder as she began to comfort her.

"I-I think I'm p-pregnant." Leta stuttered, her words muffled as she cried into Euphemia's shoulder. "Sit down honey." She instructed, helping the girl sit down on the nearby couch.

"I'll make you a drink then go to a muggle shop and get you a test, just to be sure." Leta nodded in response which made the older witch smile and  leave for the kitchen. She handed her a cup of water and left.

Leta sat alone on the couch, the glass constantly held the cup up to her lips to block the salty tears from falling into her mouth. Her cheeks were red and hot, her hair was still messy because she hadn't brushed it yet and she was getting a headache from crying.

She shot her head up when the door opened, hoping it was Euphemia with the test but she saw a curly haired boy with hazel eyes. At first he didn't notice Leta and was slinging his coat over the coat rock. James then turned for the stairs when he finally noticed her looking up at him with red, tear filled eyes.

"What's wrong?" He asked, rushing to the couch to sit beside her and put her hands into his. "James, I think I'm pregnant." She muttered. "I'm sorry." She added, looking down to not see James's disappointed face.

"Why are you sorry?" He asked, using his index finger to push her chin up and put his hand on her cheek, running his thumb along her cheek bone. "I just thought that you didn't want a baby so young."

"Leta, I would love to have a baby especially if it is with you." James said with a smile as he wiped a tear which rolled down her cheek. "If anything, I feel sorry you because you're children and going to be a beautiful as you because of me." James said arrogantly with a smirk which Leta rolled her eyes and before she could shoot back with a sarcastic comment, Euphemia walked in.

"Sorry it took so long, I went home for a couple of potions." She said as she put a few glass bottles on the coffee table, still not noticing James. "James honey are you aware that-"
She stopped when Leta nodded with a smile which made Euphemia nod in response and turn back to the bag she had carried in.

She then handed her a small glass vile. Leta looked at the small bottles and stared at the label on it. "Maninfirmitatem Peribit?" Leta read out with a confused face, unfamiliar of this potion. "It's a morning sickness potion, take in the morning tomorrow." Euphemia said as she dug through her bag, handing Leta the test.

She nodded and slowly got up with the test in hand for the bathroom. She had to wait 2 more hours until she could see the results because that was how long it took.

Leta and James sat beside each other on the couch, biting their nails and tapping their feet on the floor in anticipation as they waited for 2 hours. "Okay, it's been two hours." Euphemia said, she had stayed to help the time pass quicker.

James squeezed Leta hands tight before letting her go to the bathroom. She let out a deep sigh before pushing the door open and walking over to the sink. She did not look at the test but walked straight back into the living room so her and James could look at it together.

She covered it with her hand as she sat beside James who fidgeted around in the chair. She then moved the test in between them and moved her hand. "What is it? What does it say?" Euphemia asked, gripping on to the arms of the chair.

"It's positive." James said, turning around the test to face his mother. Leta couldn't find the words to speak, she didn't know how to feel. She was excited but scared, it was confusing. "Our kid is going to be a model." James said which made his mother chuckle.

"With my genes, they will be." Leta smirked which made James roll his eyes before smiling and placing a kiss on her forehead which made her blush like when they first started dating.

"I like the name Harry. Harry James Potter." He said with a smile followed by a small nod. "Wow. Seems like you planned that one out."
Leta chuckled as he tried to deny it but she found his excitement to start a family dorky but also adorable. "We'll have to think of a name for a girl." He added with a shrug which made Leta shake her head in disappointment.