chapter 1.f

Suchi get shocked to see anu

crying uncontrollably holding hishand

hand.
Suchi: di I'll call you later and ends the call. Anu yaar why are you crying holding his hand.
Anu close her eyes seeing her and wipe tears and realize she has been really crying and get shock.
Suchi folding hands: I asked you something .
Anu: actually nurse told me he is responding to medicine soon he may become conscious.
Suchi(raising her eyebrows):so
Anu: so I thought to spent some emotional moment with him then it may trigger his unconscious mind he may open his eyes fast.
Suchi(shockingly): shut up anu and stop watching the daily soaps.
Anu : even if I die I don't stop it but I'll pause it as we are going back to home there will be more drama than that happening in these series.
Suchi: home ya anu plz leave his hand and listen to me di called me.
Anu hearing it leave his hand & stand in shock.
Anu: what.... what you said.
Suchi: di called me and asked when we are coming back and I said we are in pune now and will be coming soon.
Anu: why did you said like that.
Suchi: then why should I say that our exams are over and we came to pune with our friends to spend some time with all for few days but unfortunately some one jumped infront of our car ywo days back and we admitted him to hospital and looking after him and waiting him to get conscious.(in these Speech they fail notice dev's finger and eye ball moving).
Anu(pouts somewhere feeling hurt): then what should we have to do. Leave him there itself. What if something happened to him.
Suchi(sighs): anu we don't know anything about to him.and doctor told he had been drugged for months.seems this Matter is so serious.how we will handle it. We could have left after admitting him here.
Anu: what being drugged. Why you didn't said to me.
Suchi: I thought you will be scared.
Anu: scare and me , for god sake suchi I'm my brothers sister and now it's self I'll inform to Neil bhai he will surely look into it and punish the culprits.
Suchi(snatching her mobile and keep it in side table): bhayyas ki bache they will scold you for coming to pune from delhi with out informing and all ready I'm scared as roshni di knew we being in pune and for God sake we are in pune not in Mumbai for your Neil bhai to take this case.
Anu(understanding the blunder and avoiding): whatever and suchi we can't give up our responsibility like that and he may also have a family. What if they are worried about him.we can't leave until he gains conciousness.
Suchi: anyway we are leaving day after tomorrow.
Anu: it will be totally depend on him and turn and get shock to see he looking at them suchi look at her direction smiles seeing him conscious.
Anu(cheerfully and unknowingly eyes fill up with tears): suchi see he opened eyes.i told right with medicine emotional moment will work out.
Dev look at her confused while suchi shake her head in disbelief. And they help him to sit straight.
Dev(remembering something and look at the duo): mm thanks for saving me.
Anu: no mention it seems you run from somewhere and jumped infront of our car unknowingly.
Dev with r u serious look : I think by now you both will be came to know right I was being drugged.
Suchi chuckles and anu look at him being caught.
Anu: actually suddenly doctor came and she mentally thanks him.
Doctor: he is fine. by tomorrow evening we can discharge him.
Anu: why tomorrow if he is fine.
Doctor: let he be in observation for a day as he is still weak and don't worry your husband is absolutely alright.and leaves.
Dev(looking at anu): husband?
Suchi (suddenly): I'll get something for us and leaves.
Anu(in mind cursing suchi): actually they said they won't admit you if we didn't mention our relation with you so without an option I signed on wife's column.
Dev: oh(in teasing way)why not sister.
Anu: suchi signed on sister's column.(dev look at her shocked at her sudden reply and anu realize what she said) I mean she had signed but being tensed I too signed it on other column without looking.
Dev: it's okay if you don't mind can you give me your mobile.
Anu: ha okay and gives it from table.
Dev dials someone's number and call
Otherside
Veer : why are you all staring us like this .
Maahir: where you saying something serious matter.
Bela: no nothing maahir ji.
Everyone get surprise with the her sudden reply.
Neil: then come maa is calling for dinner.
They nods and everyone leaves to down.
Downstairs:
Avni: where is mumma.
Shreya: she got a call and moved out to talk.
Bani: oh and sees ahaana coming happily
Bela: why you are so happy.
Ahana(totally avoiding her question):we all are leaving to pune morning.
Avni: is it compulsory to go.
Ashish: ya it is.
Girls nods being understand.
Prakash: where is paulomi.
Everyone look at him feeling pity
Shwetha looks him as if she will kill him now: why can't you eat your food without seeing her drama.
Prakash(gulps): no nothing I meant.
Anand(suddenly): the home is so silent after a long time so only he asked shwetha right prakash
Sanjana chuckles and boys look at
Him shocked while ashish ahaana adi shreya is controlling laugh while our girls are also feeling pity for their new father in laws.
Veer(whispers): dad you are gone and signs him to look sumitra who is angry now.
Anand didn't understand what he did
Neil(whispers): dad you told silent instead of peaceful.
Anand(gulps): sumi what I meant
Sumitra: and what all you both feeling without seeing her say balance also.
Maahir: and really dad do you really feel this home is so silent that means you never felt this a home if she is not here.
Neil: ya dad too bad
Veer: we didn't expected this from you papa and dad.
And our girls get shock to see playful side of them and feel more guilty but doesn't Express.
Adi(to girls): there is more about them you don't know.
Girls look at him.
Shreya: enough aunties poor uncles enough of teasing them.
Anand:what ?
Prakash: you were teasing us
And all burst into laughter.
Anand: we thought we will be also out of room like ashish today.
Prakash too agrees with him.
Sumitra: if you want you can.
Shwetha: yes we don't have any problem.
AnSh:no no need.
Soon they immense themselves in talk and teasing totally forgetting about paulomi even babevni try to know more about boys

◇◇◇♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡◇◇◇