When you're having online class, but your idol boyfriend is being clingy

Lisa: Babe did you see my phone?
Jungkook: Hmm? (he is in a sleepy tone)
Lisa: Yah!! wake up you still have to practice with your hyungs! (shakes Jungkook)

Introduce:
Lalisa Manoban, 19 years old, a college student
Her boyfriend is Jeon Jungkook, 23 years old, an idol

Lisa and Jungkook's relationship is a secret. Jungkook wants to reveal it but Lisa don't want to, because she thinks it will ruined his career. Jungkook is a member of one of the famous k-pop boy band "BTS". His hyungs knows about their relationship even his manager but armys (aka BTS's fans) and others k-pop idols don't know.

Jungkook: Argh I am still sleepy!
Lisa: Aish get up!
Jungkook: (Still sleeping)
Lisa: JEON JUNGKOOK! WAKE UP!(Lisa shouted, Jungkook flinched and immediately get up)
Jungkook: Yeah I-I am up.
Lisa: Now go shower!
Jungkook: Okay okay... By the way, you will have online class later?
Lisa: Yes babe now goo~

Jungkook go to the bathroom and Lisa went downstairs. Lisa set up her laptop and join the online class.
Professor: Oh Lisa your late! Ok so we are talking about...
Jungkook's POV:
I came out of the bathroom and didn't saw Lisa. I bet she's on her online class again ugh. She is always on her online we didn't even cuddle for two weeks.
Jungkook sighs and changes to his clothes. He grabs his bag and went to downstairs.

Jungkook: Baby~
(Lisa glares at Jungkook and listens to her professor again)
Lisa: Sorry sir I need to do something. (Lisa said and turn off her camera and mic)
Lisa: What do you want babe?
Jungkook: I'll get going. Where is my kiss~ (waking closer to Lisa)
Lisa: Aish go now I need to do a presentation...
(Jungkook sighs and just went outside)

At Big Hit Entertainment

V: Of course, she is studying.
(I told my hyungs about Lisa's behavior, they said that she is studying so I have to understand)
Jungkook: But hyungs, we didn't even have chance to cuddle anymore and she didn't even give me a kiss, she always focus on her online class.
RM: Aish I told you her studies is more important for now, just try to understand her.
Jungkook: Aish, let's just practice.

Time skipped

Jin: Here (handed Jungkook water)
Jungkook: Thanks hyung.
Jimin: So what's your plan?
Jungkook: What plan?
Jimin: Your plan to make Lisa don't ignore you.
Jungkook: Yah! She is not ignoring me!
Jimin: Aish you keep saying you two didn't cuddle anymore and blablabla and now you say she is not ignoring you, huh?
J-hope: Aish what plan plan plan... she is busy studying. Give her some space!
Jungkook: I'll think by myself!

Time skipped

Jungkook: Hyungs, she's not picking up my calls and answering my texts. (worried tone)
Suga: We told you she is studying.
Jungkook: I'll get going first.
V: Bye~ Be careful.
Jungkook: Yeah, bye.

4.00pm

Jungkook: LISA!!!! I am home!!!
Jungkook got confused because Lisa didn't reply he walk to the kitchen there's no Lisa then he go to their room he saw Lisa sleeping. He went to Lisa he was about to shake her, but then he go to the kitchen and start cooking for dinner.

After an hour, Lisa wake up and went downstairs he smell her favorite food from the kitchen, suddenly she back hug Jungkook.
Jungkook: Oh babe you are here go sit the food is ready.
Jungkook: how it taste?
Lisa: Hmmmm babe it's so good, thank you!
Jungkook: No problem, you tomorrow have class?
Lisa: no I don't have
Jungkook: So that's mean we can cuddle and watch movie all day?
Lisa: Yes babe, let's eat then we can cuddle. (Jungkook giggle same as Lisa)

8:30pm
Jungkook: You tomorrow don't have right? (He asked while cuddling)
Lisa: What? What l don't have?
Jungkook: Online classes and assignments..
Lisa: Yes I don't have. I already done it all. 
Jungkook: So that's me we can.... (Jungkook hover on top of Lisa)
Lisa wrap her arm around Jungkook's neck and nodded shyly. Jungkook smirk he place his lips to Lisa's then they...

To be continued...

Information:
Hi guys so this is my first story and I really hope you guys like it❤️❤️ And this story it's like 1-2 chapter only it's kind of short but hope you guys like it and support me!💗🥺 Thank you very much ❤️❤️