FALLING

the doctors rush to the room, seeing the heart rate of the girl slowly turning into a line, as she holds her letter to her chest, smiling even with tears in her eyes.

"doctor do something! she's dying!"
"please get my daughter to live! make her live please!"

"she.. she can't live.."
the father stood up, grabbing a fistful of the doctors collar, pulling him close with rage invading his brown orbs.

"save my daughter"
"we can't.."
"DO WHAT YOU CAN!"

the doctor and the rest of the nurses tried reviving her by pressing the machine onto her chest, occasionally shouting 'clear' before her chest rises up due to shock.

"doctor we're losing her"
"no.. no.. my daughter- please- please live"

the mother cries, kneeling down to the hospital bed, her eyes filled with tears and her eyes red from all the crying.

as the doctor shocks the girl once again, her life line went straight, indicating that they've lost the patient.

"y/n l/n, date of death, january twenty seventh of 2021, at exactly 1:27 am"
"we're sorry.. we did everything we could to save her"

+++

the days passed by, gloomy and dark as the girl who they once loved, die due to suicide.

her letter sent to the person she only loved, na jaemin.

receiving the news, he reads all of her letters she wrote and cries on her behalf.

he ends up smiling as the girl wanted it for her last wish.

"be happy.. she'll be happy too" he says and smiles, looking up at the sky.

"let's meet in our next life, y/n. but this time, don't die on me, okay?"

THE END

MORAL OF THE STORY :

sometimes, we may suffer and it will end up in rash decisions such as suicide and self harm, don't push yourself to do what you don't want to.

be yourself, don't let yourself be controlled by people, never ever let yourself down, and never question your worth, you are beautiful, perfect, and an angel.

it's not too late to change your mind, get yourself back up, and think of the goals you've been wanting to achieve, enjoy life.

if anyone stops you from what you want to do, remove hem from your life, they're just jealous of you.

be confident, you are the definition of perfection.

i love you :3

to more fanficions with you,

we shall meet again, dear friends :)