War

Copyrighted © 2021 EmilyTwin
All Rights Reserved. On this story and any of my others, including chapters, prologues, epilogues and all associated content is copyrighted under the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1977. All rights are reserved by the owner and creator of this work. Any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, manipulation, distribution or selling these works is seen as an infringement of copyright and is punishable by law.
—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/
🐺 ✨✨✨I would also like to thank orithegreat for the cover.✨✨✨🐺
-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

                              What is war?

A three lettered word that can abblitorate everything. Suffocating everything that we hold dear. War tears people apart, it destroys us. How could I become so indifferent to brutality, ferocity, and savagery?

But then again, neither were they...
———-/——/——-/——/——/——

🐺 Aurora 🐺
His Dark Embrace

"Every act of rebellion expresses a nostalgia for innocence and an appeal to the essence of being."

Never allow yourself to look in to their eyes...

Never touch one of them without permission...

Never speak unless spoken to...

Do not trust them...

Do not be tricked by their words of reassurance or promise...

Never let them in...

Intuition. We believe it guides us. We believe to follow our hearts and not our heads. We believe in miracles.  Intuition... It blinds us.

Don't let it blind you...

The beasts were made of the shadows and the darkness that lingers in the corner of your eye at night. It's mouth bristled with row upon row of jagged knife-like teeth ready to rip and tear. It's eyes were black. They came and conquered the lands, claiming territories between themselves.

But the main thing they wanted to claim was simple...

It was a mate.