07

THE NEXT DAY

THE NEXT DAY

Jennie's pov

We are walking together and heading to school. I couldn't sleep a wink last night due to the fucking night mares which kept horrifying me. Jisoo unnie was not with us. We were surrounded by indistinct conversations and squeezed ourselves through the crowd. Taehyung hung his head down the whole time and was in flying in his own dreamland. His face looked pale and he got thinner than before. Something is surely bothering him.

We were not as cheerful and noisy as before. It seemed as if something pale and dark suddenly came and shattered our colourful heart into million tiny pieces. 

Lisa and Chae were walking at the end. They seemed pretty terrified since last night I called them to have a good chat with them, but they hung up pretty fast, I could feel their voice shaking.

"Jisoo noona was shaking last night I picked her up from Hank's food corner." Jungkook "and I called her this morning...she said she doesn't wanna leave the house".

"And I saw it too. 'HI FRIEND' engraved on the tunnel wall." Tae.

"Did we all see it?" I asked. The rest nodded.

"Hwasa's trying to reach us." Chae.

"What could she want?" Lisa's voice was shaking.

"If we wanna know, we gotta ask her." Chae.

I let out a deep sigh cause when Chae said he have to obey her...

💀

Taehyung's pov

Here we are at Hwasa's place again in the evening but not the 11 of us. It's just me, Jen, Chae, Lisa and JK. The rest didn't agree to come. Though I was reluctant, I didn't deny. 

We circled the planchette once for the each of us. 

"As friends we've gathered, hearts are true. Spirits near we call to you. If there is a presence here please make yourself known." This time we said the words together.

Shivers ran down my spine.

We remained silent for a while, but it didn't last long as Jennie broke the killing silence.

"Hwasa, we are all here for you. We all received your messages and we are here. Can you show us a sign?" Jennie.

"A-are you here?" Lisa shuttered.

Suddenly the chair kept in front of the table pulled itself as if someone sat on it. We had our eyes fixed on the chair when suddenly the planchette flew away from our fingers with a thud.

Chae got up from her seat and placed the planchette again the board. I thought twice before putting my precious fingers back on the unholy thing.

"Y-you didn't kill yourself...did you?" Chae's voice was breaking, not due to fear but for losing her precious one.

The planchette moved to NO.

"I knew it!" Jk sighed heavily.

"If you didn't then who did? Did someone hurt you...did someone..." Jennie.

Before Jennie could complete her sentence the planchette moved to YES.

- TO BE CONTINUED

-MORE SPOILERS COMING UP. THE STORY WON'T GO AS PLAIN AS YOU ARE THINKING. IT WILL A TOUGH JOURNEY.

-Byeeee

-Love ya

--AUTHOR