Chapter 1

hey everyone, this is my first book that im gonna publish so if you have an idea for this story be free to tell me. every chapter i  first do it on word so mainly there is no mistakes, if there is then im very sorry.

with no furter ado lets begin

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I run through the airport to pick up Bradley (my bf) my thoughts ran wild. I was thinking about 2 years ago when I dropped him off here. My eyes widen as I see him and Cloe (the person who made my life a living hell) making out?! I stood there when I felt a tear rolling over my cheek. Just as I'm walking away, I hear him say,

"This never gets old-

That's when I run,

I run out of that place, into my car and sped away.

When I got home, I saw Tasha and her puppies dead, (my German shepherd and her puppies)

And that broke me.

I was crying, not because of Bradley, but that my best friend and her little babies is dead.

That is when I left,

Left home, family and my bff.

2 year later

Sitting in my truck I'm heading to my dad's riding school, and from what I heard my mother and brother left him noting after I left.

As I'm turning into the parking lot I notice him busy in a lesson, so I do what any other kid would do, I take out my suitcase and enter the school. I left my bags on the front portch. I head towards the stable when I saw a little girl with dirty blond hair struggling to tack up a Connemara pony.

"Need some help?" I asked as I walked towards her.

She shyly nodded.

I picked up his saddle pad and placed it on, I then did the same with the saddle.

"How do you know when they are on right?" the little girl asked

"Well instead of placing them on his back you slide it a little forward onto the begging of his neck," I showed her and then said as I grabbed the girth, "the girth's straps should be just behind the front leg." I continued demonstrating until we were done, and I helped her on.

We talked all the way too the arena then she asked,

"What is your name?"

"I'm Zoe, how about you?" I asked with a smile.

"Riley" she answered while trotting towards my dad then following the rest of the class.

I stayed there for the whole lesson.

When it was over my dad came over to me.

"Hey cupcake, I've missed you so much." He said giving me a hug.

"I missed you too dad" I replied hugging him back.

Together we walked back into the barn, I was about to apologies when Riley called,

"Zoe, can you please help untack Small World?" I chuckled softly then my dad said: "You know after you helped her you can saddle up any horse and come join in a lesson."

"I would love to but just after I put my bags away." I said remembering my bags by the door.

"sure" he said and left.

After I helped Riley untack and groom Small World I headed towards the house.

I walk upstairs to my room and place my bags down. I then head into my walk-in closet and saw some riding boots and breeches; my dad had bought these awhile back, but they were too big.

I got dressed and rebraid my hair and headed downstairs.

I walked through the barn and looked at a Hanoverian mare. She was a chestnut with a star/stripe and one sock on her right hind leg. I took her to the crossties and started on grooming, I walked into the tack room and took a light blue saddle pad, a soft half pad and a brown saddle with a matching bridle and started to tack up.

We walked to my dad just to hear that we are going on a nice long trail ride.

This is going to be a lovely ride.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hoped you all enjoyed.

i would like feedback on how to improve this story

plz vote, comment and be yourself ;)