Chapter 12

The next thing you saw was Jimin and Taehyung, lying next to each other on the bed, shirtless.

"What the hell was going on here the last night?" You asked while frowning.

"I don't know." Jungkook said and looked around. He found two empty beer bottles on the side table and showed them to you.

"Ah.. These two dorks!" You shook your in anger. Jungkook laughed a little and then said,"Let's wake them up."

You nodded and both of you went to the bed, where Taehyung and Jimin were lying. There was a terrible smell of alcohol in the whole room, so you slid the curtains aside and opened the windows.

Jungkook hit Jimin and Taehyung's butts and shouted," Get up hyung. It's late in the morning now."

Both Jimin and Taehyung opened their eyes slightly. They looked first at Jungkook and then at you. "I guess you had a good sleep." You spoke in sarcasm while staring at them.

"No, we just had a long good time." Jimin said while passing a stupid smile.

"Yeah! We absolutely saw that." Jungkook said while picking up the two bottles and showing them to Jimin and Taehyung.

"Ah... I..... I drank this because of Jimin. He forced me." Taehyung said in dizziness.

"Me! It wasn't me. It was because of you." Jimin defended himself and pointed at Taehyung.

"Okay, stop it!!! Now tell me why both of you are shirtless." You said in a complete frustration.

Taehyung and Jimin looked at each other and then they looked at you and Jungkook.

"Come on, tell us." Jungkook said, getting irritated.

"My home, my choice!" Taehyung said and both him and Jimin began to laugh, which caused you to roll your eyes at them while Jungkook chuckled at them.

Taehyung looked at you and stopped laughing. "I guess you are in no mood of fun. Fine! Jimin, tell her!!"

"Umm.. We were just.. Checking who has got better abs." Jimin said while looking at Jungkook. He then looked at you, passed a cheesy smile and asked, "Aren't my abs beautiful?"
You were about to speak when Taehyung said suddenly, "His abs are bad. Look here, my abs are much better, aren't they?" He pointed at his abs.

You turned your face away and then said, " I don't know who has got better abs. I don't even want to think about it."

Suddenly, Jimin got up and ran to the bathroom. You heard him throwing up.

"Ugh! That sounds so disgusting. But.. I think I also need to go." Taehyung said and he too, ran to the bathroom.
After a while, he and Jimin came out of the bathroom.

"Ughh!!! My head hurts a lot." Taehyung said while holding his head.

"Mine too." Jimin said.

They both then looked at you and Jungkook and asked, " What are you doing here? When did you both come?"Jungkook looked at you, totally confused.

"Just a while ago, to see you guys." You answered.

"Oh.. I need my shirt. It's so cold." Jimin said while lying back on the bed.

"Me too." Taehyung said.

Jungkook went and opened the wardrobe, took out Taehyung's two Tees and gave them to Jimin and him.
They wore it and slid the blankets up. Taehyung looked at you and said," We were supposed to have a Vlive today, to wish our Army a happy new year."

"I know." You said.

"The army will feel bad now." He spoke in a sad voice.

"Well, Namjoon, Jin oppa and Hoseok oppa are doing a Vlive now. So, don't worry." You tried to make him calm.

"The army will feel bad, all because of me." He became very sad.

You looked at Jungkook, who kept his hand on Jimin's forehead while he fell asleep.

"It's okay Tae. Please don't blame yourself." You said.

"I am sorry Army. I am sorry...." Taehyung said this and fell asleep.

*********