- 022. omegle !

🐉🎢🧃
"𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞."
𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 - 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚍𝚢𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚝𝚎 !

"𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 - 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚍𝚢𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚝𝚎 !

sinai stared at the hoodie vinnie gave her with a frown on her face

sinai stared at the hoodie vinnie gave her with a frown on her face. it had been a whole week since they had last seen each other or talked, but the guilt didn't feel any less.

every time she looked at it, she could remember the look on his face as he told her to keep it. he looked so hurt, and she didn't even know him that well, but she knew that she didn't want to see him hurt, especially if she was the reason why.

"why the fuck did i even say that? oh my God. i literally didn't mean to say that. i meant to say anything other than that." she looked over at nothing in particular, causing bria to scoff from the doorway of her best friend's room.

"never thought i'd see the day you'd go crazy over a tiktok boy." she smirks smugly, looking over at her friend who didn't seem to be all that amused.

"i'm not going crazy, i just- why did he still insist on me keeping it? after what i said about him? after all those lies? i really don't deserve it."

"if you feel that way, why don't you take it back?" bria shrugged, taking it off the rack and handing it to her bestfriend. "i mean, think of it this way, it gets the point across, and you'll both have the closure you'll need to move on from whatever the fuck y'all was."

it was a good idea, and sinai hated that it was. she looked down at the hoodie in her hands, noticing a little note poking out of the front pocket.