WAY 5

They eventually got to the place where Jungkook is

They eventually got to the place where Jungkook is. Or where he went missing. They stared at the place, it was so beautiful.
"He wasn't lying about this place being beautiful" Hoseok says and they all agreed. They walked around, and rode a bus to get to the hotel they had booked in.

They had separated places, though they don't know the place, they know where to come back.
"Hyung, do you think he'll just be around?" Hoseok asks Jin who sighs, shrugging.
"I don't know, but let's keep looking around" Jin says as they walked around. Suddenly, they bumped into someone. He dropped something, but he was rushing.
"Wai-" Jin tries saying, but the guy already left. Jin and Hoseok stares at the phone, eyes widening.

"I-isn't this Jungkook's phone?" Hoseok stutters and Jin nods. They turned it on, but it wouldn't. It's probably out of battery.
"Let's keep this... That guy... He's probably one of Jungkook's kidnapper... Should we run after him?" Hoseok says and Jin shakes his head.
"He's already gone, Hoseok" Jin says, sighing.

"Guys, we found this" Jin says as they met with the others. They all looked at it and realized that it was Jungkook's phone.
"Where?" Yoongi asks as he looked at the phone.
"A guy dropped it" Hoseok says and Jin nods, meaning what Hoseok is saying is true.
"You guys didn't run after him?" Jimin asks and the two shook their heads.
"Why? That guy didn't seem suspicious, I didn't know that it was Jungkook's phone before I inspected it" Jin says, sighing.
"We can use this, we just need it to turn on" Namjoon says and they all nodded.
"I hope we find more things to find Jungkook" Taehyung says and the others nodded. They all smiled lightly, it doesn't feel complete without Jungkook...