Chapter 15: The Aftermath

(Ok this chapter has more sensitive swearing than normal (normal as is fuck, damn, etc. :P)
(That's my warning-)
(Now go read the story so don't hate me/the characters for what happened last chapter)
(I'm talking to you, Oreo :/)

-

~A couple hours later btw :^~

-

Poley's POV

"Hey Doggy-?"

"What?"

"Don't you think we should go check on Soldier and Robby? I'm worried something might've happened to one them-" I explained. Since Robby was going to kill Soldier, I'm worried Soldier already died, or knowing Torcher is a yandere- something bad could've happened to Robby too-

"Your right, there's many possibilities of what might've happened- Hey girls! We're heading back to the mall!" Doggy told everyone. Mousy, Mimi and Bunny nodded as we walked out of the room.

~

~Time skip~

~

We walked through the mall, it seemingly more dark than usual. Maybe bcuz all the lights were off and the only light showing was the natural light coming through doors and windows ._."

"Why're all the lights off-?" Doggy mumbled. I shrugged. Suddenly Doggy gasped and hugged me, hiding his eyes with one of his hands. I blushed, not knowing why he did that.

Wait-

Well shit- ._.

Why do I have to like the guys that are straight, and already have girlfriends-

I looked around and realized where we were at in the mall. I glanced over in the corner where the broken robot legs, and blood was. There was a knife too, that I didn't see before-

"And this is why we don't go to murder sences-" I said, leading Doggy away from the area. He let go of me when we came up to an escalator.

We looked around upstairs, but not much was here, and it was darker. Suddenly Doggy pointed at something grey on the ground.

"I-is that-?"

"..."

Robby's head-

Doggy it picked up and examined it. It was broken in many places from being ripped off the body, and from being thrown on the ground.

"I can fix this-" I mumbled. Doggy stared at me.

"Your just gonna fix him for you! We know how you act around him, your just gonna reprogram him for you!"

He knows ._.

Well now I'm not gonna-

"No-" I shook my head.

"I-"

"Wait, where's his body?" Doggy interrupted me. He looked around before going into Robby's room. The door was broken and splattered with oil from Robby. His body layed close to the doorway.

"This is like a robot murder sence!" Doggy frowned and handed me Robby's head.

"Why? Because of the oil-?"

"Exactly," Doggy walked away.

"I'm gonna go find Torcher and Soldier, if they're still here-"

"Ok," I sighed. I opened the door and set his head next to his body. How was I gonna fix Robby without Doggy's tools ._.