𝐯𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐬 ( 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 𝟐 )

SEO had just arrived at the Overwatch League game

SEO had just arrived at the Overwatch League game. It was her first time going to an actual esports game so she purchased all the NYXL, her favorite team, merch there was. Once done, she headed out to the NYXL section. She sat down in her seat and took in the people who were sitting beside her. The person on her left was an old man with what looked like his son. The person on her right was a girl who looked older than her. There was something off about the girl though; she was a London Spitfire fan. Seo was extremely confused at that. This wasn't her side; why was she in this area? Seo took a deep breath and shyly tapped the girl on her shoulder. The girl turned towards her, "Can I help you..?" Seo gulped, "Um hi, I'm Seo. Sorry to bother you but I think you're in the wrong seat? You're a London Spitfire fan but this is the NYXL section."

The girl audibly sighed, shaking her head. "Hi Seo, I'm Seyoung. And I know. The seats on the London Spitfire side were sold out. Trust me, I'm not happy about it either," She explained, huffing. Seo nodded, understanding why Seyoung wasn't happy with where she was sitting. She was in the section where people were cheering for the team that was going against her favorite team. Seo also wouldn't have been happy if she was forced to sit on the London Spitfire's side. She internally shuddered at the thought. Seyoung's eyes suddenly lit up, "Hey. Since we're rooting for different teams.. Let's make a bet!" "I don't know.. What kind of bet?" Seo questioned, her eyes wandering slightly. "We'll see whose favorite team wins. If the London Spitfires win, you buy me dinner and viceversa. What do you say?" Seo thought about it long and hard. Kidding, how could she say no to possible free food? She nodded and they shook hands on it.

A few minutes passed and the game was starting. Throughout the game, each girl was cheering for their favorite teams. But they weren't just cheering, oh no. Seyoung started to cheer louder for the London Spitfires. This triggered something in Seo and she started to cheer even louder for her team. This went on basically for the whole game until the winners were announced. You're probably wondering which team won?

"And the winners are... The London Spitfires!!" They announced. And boy was Seyoung excited. "Oh my god, I knew it! The London Spitfires are so much better than NYXL!" Seyoung exclaimed, throwing her arm over Seo's shoulders and ruffling her hair. Seo pulled away from Seyoung's grip, fixing her hair. "No! NYXL is the best team-!" Seo started but Seyoung's laughter interrupted. "Are you sure about that? Because I don't think they won. Unless they swapped names." Seo was flabbergasted. She couldn't believe she had to buy Seyoung dinner now. Just because her team lost that one match. She wasn't really complaining though. Seyoung seemed pretty chill and the two got along well despite loving different teams.