Chapter 3

How... HOW did I end up in this predicament again? The predicament of me being in my apartment, with an eighteen year old girl passed out on my bed. And the fact that this girl is Maebelle Evans makes me feel so much worse... Lloyd thought.

The young whisper white haired male tried to think back on everything that had happened.

Let's see... let me just think... he brought his hand to his chin.

~

I had crossed districts and was walking near some unpopulated shops in the Rich District until I heard a familiar voice. The green eyed male thought.

"P-Please stop...!" A female voice yelled.

That's...? Lloyd was looking around to wherever her voice was coming from, and was finding where she was, since she did not sound happy.

"C'mon! Why won't you come with me?!" The man had said.

"Please! Let go of me...!" She yelled (probably loudest she's ever shouted). "I-I don't want to go with you...!"

"Well, too bad!" The male said.

When Lloyd was there to 'knock out' the older male Mae was also passed out.

So the white haired male picked her up, and wanted to carry her to her house, yet here's the issue.

The green eyed male didn't know where she lived.

and...

The whisper white haired male didn't want to look like a kidnapper.

So...

Now they're here.

I want her side of the story when she gets up. Lloyd thought.

He looked back at Mae before running a hand through his hair and sighing. Looking at her like this... she really does look like a doll. That pale skin and how her hair just goes down perfectly, and how her body lines up perfectly too- The male froze. I really need to stop thinking. What if she was a high school student, oh god and even mentioning two words like 'her body' would make me more than an automatic pervert.

Lloyd shook his head, trying to neglect everything that he was just thinking. Hold on, I feel like I'm forgetting something. What's today's date? He took his phone out of his sweatpants pocket and checked the date. October second, huh?

His eyes blinked once, then twice before running a hand through his hair again, remembering something. Ah shit, I forgot. Her birthday's tomorrow... isn't it.

Lloyd ran his hand over his face. I need a shower, that'll clear my head... he thought, walking into the bathroom, closing and locking the door and turning on the shower.

After about fifteen minutes Mae had made a noise. "Hmm...?" She slowly opened her eyes and sat up. "Where... am I...?" She mumbled, looking around.

This was NOT her house. Okay. Okay. Think Maebelle. Think. What was the last thing that happened to you...-? OH GOSH THAT'S RIGHT THAT MAN PUT A CHLOROFORM RAG ON MY NOSE! She looked down. ...Hold on? Then why the hell are my clothes still on? Does that mean... someone might have helped me...? Oh, thank god...! The raven haired girl thought, tearing up a little from the thought of happiness.