lady of the night

Jorge Blanco got into his Pagani and drove off into the crisp air of the afternoon with his thoughts as company making no attempt at sparing him from a rueful confrontation between him and the man he loathed. The thought of seeing the bastard he once addressed as "father" angered him to a point where he gripped the stirring wheel so tightly it made his hands burn.

He drove into the busy streets of Mexico city about 10km from his parents villa where he had mixed emotions of. He decided to take a detour at a small bar to have a few drinks before dealing with his father's exasperating tantrums that became all too predictable.

As he entered the bar he couldn't help but notice the poor furnishings of old and rusty chairs, loud debates amongst drunkards on what makes soccer better than cricket, not to mention the crummy smells of beer and dust.

Seeing young and old sots wasting their lives away in mere bottles full of nothing but liquid pleasure and young women dancing around in what could easily pass off as lingerie.

Jorge walked over to one of the bar stools in front of the bartender and took a sit.
"A bottle of Gin my good man" he said as he examined the younger man with short dark hair that laid neatly to one side and his dark eyes that made Jorge sympathize with him. Working at this barely stable establishment to get by must be torture for the younger man.

"On the rocks señor ?" Asked the bartender as he gave a bright clowny smile.

"Si....And while you're at it bring it in a tall glass por favor "

If he was about to face his father he needed all the liquid courage  he could get. The bartender placed the glass of ice and the bottle of Gin on the counter, he poured himself a generous glass of the liquor.

He wasn't one to drink his problems away let  alone for that matter as he'd always had a companion  for the night but never to be seen at dawn, he'd never be the man to wake up to nor induce a woman into spending the night, life was far less stressful when sex wasn't complicated by cliché emotions and words that would resurrect Shakespeare for one last ballad.

Jorge took another sip of his glass and closed his eyes to allow his thoughts to wonder off. But of course his search for peace and quiet in a bar filled with loud disturbing music meant he had a better chance of hearing a bottle break over someone's head then think in bloody peace.

He felt a soft but gentle hand on his shoulder which clearly indicated belonged to a woman perhaps one of the dancers. Pleasure was something he would rather die than turn down but this wasn't the day for meaningless entanglements.

"Excuse me sir....." said the voice all too calm, sweet and with an accent that felt like honey pouring  down a dry throat, this was definitely a woman thought Jorge as he opened his eyes to find a pair of black ribbon lace up stiletto heels starring back at him housing smooth chocolate  skin.

He turned slightly to find what  could only be describe as "heavenly sexy". Here stood a woman with glorious legs covered by tight black skinny jeans and a white lace up top that failed all too fortunately to hide the pair of breast that peeked perfectly through the fabric. Her curvy petite body was complimented by her lovely dark skin tone, her lips a perfect luscious scene, her eyes a delicious burned hazel nut, her hair  a curly black in a messy bun and her scent a seductive lavender.

Jorge studied her before smiling and saying "well I'm not sure if this is the right attire for an exotic dancer or did you happen not to get the memo?"

"I beg your pardon?" Her voice was slow and relaxed.

"Sorry sweetheart not tonight " Jorge turned and took another sip of his Gin.

"You're not quite the gentleman although, I'm flattered by the comment I'm not an exotic dancer" she gave a smile that barely reached her eyes.

Jorge stood taken aback to see that even with heels she was a few inches too short, he stretched out a hand to her "my apologies I had a few too many "  He motioned to the half bottle of Gin.

"No worries I'll take it as a compliment " she took his extended hand and gently shook it as she stared into his eyes.

"Have a seat let me buy you a drink to cleanse the energy of my tasteless comment."
With a smile she sat adjacent to him. With both of them  seated Jorge couldn't restrain his eyes from wondering onto her luscious lips that were slightly parted. 

''so what would you like to drink? '' he asked noticing that she had been staring at his mouth.

'' usually I don't accept drinks from men who claim I'm a.........what was it now? '' she sarcastically asked as she raised a brow.

''mmm I assume my apology hasn't been accepted'' he glanced at her mischievously before adding  ''yet'' 

''assumptions assumptions'' licking her bottom lip she added ''mmmhuh well I haven't rejected it either senor''