Revenge | Bucky Barnes | Part 1

Y/N had always been a very simple girl. She was nice to everyone around her, always helpful if need be and she, therefore, had many friends. As she was finishing up her last school year before high school, everything was starting to fall apart. Her friends turned out to be toxic, her boyfriend she just got together with, had broken up with her and everyone seemed to turn against her, as if she was a bad person. That was never her intention, she only wanted to help everyone in need. Her life was falling apart, she felt no hope at this point. She only wanted to move on and start a new phase in her life, but she wasn't able to let go of her past. It kept haunting her every day, the thought of making new friends was scaring her and after she made some friends, she was scared that the friendship would somehow be ruined. Luckily, it was going well, so she didn't have to worry about that too much. She kept studying well, and her life seemed to be getting back together slowly but surely. Some days, Y/N would not be in the best mood, and she would come home and cry herself to sleep.

This night, was not much different. She was having a mental breakdown, feeling heartbroken over her most recent relationship, blaming herself for it. Her friends were texting her, asking for relationship advice, as if she knew what they were supposed to do.

A couple of minutes later, Y/N was slowly calming down, her crying coming to a halt, the look in her eye changing. In a split second, she turned from sad, heartbroken, and feeling worthless, to a stone-cold girl with only one intention - revenge. The only thing she could feel was hatred. This was the moment when Y/N decided to make a change... She decided that she was going to contact someone that could possibly help her with this, but for now, she needed some sleep and she would be able to continue her thinking process the next day.

Waking up the next morning, she got ready for the day before leaving to go to school. This time, everything was different compared to before. She wore all black, multiple necklaces hanging from her neck, chains attached to the belt loops of her ripped jeans. Her hair, straightened and let out, barely touching her shoulders. She plugged in her headphones, listening to "Shot in the Dark" by AC/DC on her way to school. She had sent a message to an old friend of hers, asking them to meet them by the entrance to the school. She could see them waiting for her as she approached the school building... 

A/N: Hey guys, Ann here! This is the first chapter of the story "Revenge", which will include Bucky Barnes! It will hopefully make a bit more sense why, later on in the story :3 

Anyway, that was all from me. I hope you enjoyed the beginning of this story! See ya!

~Ann~