Chapter 23: Fun At Xena's

"Movie time!!" Xena yelled, jumping out of the fucking amazing fort you guys made in the living room.

"Hell Yeah!" You cheer, following after Xena to the huge ass shelf filled with movies.

Xena stopped in front of it and put a hand on her hip, examining the shelf and looked over at you with a smile.

"What do you wanna watch?" She asked. You thought for a moment before grinning. 
"You have (fav/movie)?" Xena grinned back at you and searched around in the shelf and pulled the movie out.

"Good choice." She smiled, throwing the movie onto the  white couch. "Now snacks." She said, walking into the kitchen area, you following behind.

After scavenging for snacks, you came back into the living room with a bowl of popcorn, (fav/drink), (fav/candy), and a crap load of other things.

You ran into your fort, making a hole in the roof so you could see the TV, as Xena popped the movie in. You moved the snacks out on the floor of the fort, as Xena walked in.

"I have some pajamas you can wear." She said. You nodded your head as she led you into her room upstairs.

The room was fairly nice, drawings and plush wolves, foxes, and cats scattered about as she walked over to her dresser and pulled out a pair of black sweat pants, and a simple (f/c) tank top and threw them to you.

"Bathroom is right over there. " She said pointing to the bathroom on her left. You smiled and nodded, before walking to the bathroom to change.

After changing you exited the bathroom and out your shit into your backpack, noticing Xena was standing there in a pair of batman sweat pants and a Of Mice and Men t-shirt, staring at you intently.

"You ready?" She asked with a smile.

"Yep. Let's get this party started!" You yell ad you run out the door of her bedroom.

"Yo (y/n) wait up you ass! " She laughed, running after you.

Jumping into the fort, the both of you shut the lights of and turned the TV on and got comfy on your make shift beds.

As the movie started, Sora hopped in with a small yip and cuddled in the middle of you two. You chuckled softly and began to munch on your snacks happily, watching the movie and giggling ever so often at the stupid scenes.

"I'm glad we're friends (y/n). I haven't had a great friend like you since... Ages. " Xena giggled with a yawn as she stretched out a bit.

"I'm glad to." You said as you smiled at her, brushing a bit of your hair out of your face.

Xena gave a small giggled and closed her eyes, dozing off. You yawned slightly and soon fell asleep.

*Time Skip Cuz Admin Is Not Creative .-.*

You woke up the next morning to something in your face. You open your tired eyes and notice the object is preventing you from seeing anything, and you realize your legs are covered by something too. Listing the object up from your face you notice it's a hand and looking down you notice there are legs over yours.

You furrow your eyebrows and look over at Xena whom you realized was the one who had her limb on top of you. Not only that, but Sora was laying on her face, snoring softly. You didn't mind it one bit, since Vriska did this a lot when you spent the night or the other way around, but you needed to get up to grab your phone on the couch.

"Hey Xena...Xena wake up." You say softly, shaking her a bit. Xena didn't budge, but Sora did. She jumped off her face and ran out of the fort, probably going to go get some water or whatever.

"Xena." You say in a more stern voice than before, shaking her a little harder. No response.

"Xena!!" You scream, finally just shoving her. That did the trick.

"Motherfucker!" She screamed, bolting up into a sitting position with her eyes wide open and her hair everywhere. You couldn't help but laugh. She turned her head at you and noticed you laughing your ass off at her appearance. "Whatever.." Xena pouted, crossing her arms and standing up.

"Sorry!" You call after her as she left the fort. 

*Time Skip Again*

Xena ended up making you breakfast, and scared you while you were brushing your teeth as payback for what you did this morning. 

"I'll see you later Xena! Thanks for the awesome sleepover." You say, putting your shoes on and giving Sora one finally scratch behind the ears.

"I'll see you later at school! Bye!" She called as you waved at each other. You shut the door behind you and began to walk home with a smile on your face.

'That was fun.'

-.-.-.-.

Woah another chapter! :33 And this one isn't 7 days apart from the last one xD

It's probably because I'm bored, my friend isn't messaging back and bleh xD

So yeah, I'll stop my ranting....for now .-.

Anyways, enjoy the story!~