31

HELP - please the writer's block is insane, by the end of this I'm going to add up all the days I've worked on this and see if it took me a month or not-

Distant vehicles were heard as Doyoung and some other members of the 127 precinct arrive at the scene. Taeyong and Mark parted away from their friend's lying body on the floor to let the medical team come through, "What happened?" Doyoung asked, getting out his equipment.

"He got shot but we don't know how or when. Seonim is missing too, they must've taken her," Taeyong explained.

Doyoung just stared at him and went back to examining Taeil's situation. He sighed and went back to the van and whispered to some of the crew. The team nodded and went inside the van, "His condition is critical, we need to take him off the case, it's for the better," The bunny-looking guy said.

Mark furiously nodded as he helped the team hoist Taeil's unconscious body onto the stretcher so that they can push him into the van, "I'll see you two, later, hopefully, the three of you next time. Be careful, okay?" Doyoung said, fixing his coat.

"Yeah, you be careful too," Taeyong whispered.

His mind was distracted, thinking of Seonim. Mark snapped him out of his thought trail and saw the van reversing out and driving into the distance, "Come on, we better find your girlfriend~," Mark said with a hint of tune to his voice.

"Yeah... We should do that,"

The two males approached the building. The fire was out but none of the gang members was to be seen, "Shall we check it out?" Mark asked, side-glancing at the man beside him.

"Yeah but only quickly, who knows what they could do to Seonim," he replied.

-

The blares of cars filled Seonim's ears as she shivered from the cold. She couldn't reach the gun that was strapped to her ankle nor find a nearby surface to use in order to break the rope tying her hands.

The girl exhaled, feeling the cold smoke touching her face ever so slightly, "OK I'll tell you who I am. BUT on one condition," she spoke up.

"Oh yeah? And what is that?" Wooyoung said with rudeness.

"I'll tell you who I am and then you all let us go, you don't track us and you will not attempt to find information about us. Understand?" the detective negotiated.

"Shit, I'm so bad at negotiations. What was that?" Seonim thought, mentally dead-panning herself.

"Yunho, call Hongjoong," Wooyoung ordered.

The boy only measly nodded and walked out of the rooftop, hearing the heavy slam of the steel.

After a few minutes in the cold, Yunho came back with his leader, "What is this negotiation you're talking about, baby girl?" Hongjoong asked removing the blindfold so that it was hanging around her neck. (A/N why hongjoong? just why?)

"First of all don't fucking call me baby girl because I'm obviously taken," Seonim growled in annoyance, "Secondly, the deal is I'll tell you who I am and then you all let us go, you don't track us and you will not attempt to find information about us. Understand?" (A/N wow baddie Seonim)

"Hmmm," Hongjoong replied, mocking a thinking expression.

He motioned his fingers so that the two boys, who stood randomly in front of her, come towards him on the other side of the rooftop. After they were finished discussing, the boy with the mullet turned around and stated, "No," with an evil smile and walked back inside.