Chapter 1

Alright, the cover will be changed, eventually. I'm sorry.

-Arsin

Vex's P.O.V

      I looked at the clock on Soundwave's dash. I sighed as it only read 12:00 and not later. "Where is Lia?" Soundwave spits out my mother's voice. It sounded more glitchy than hers, which was nice. "No pets were allowed on the ferry so she had to take the plane that's landing in a few hours. She'll be here, Soundwave. Promise." I gave a lop-sided smile. Laserbeak popped out of the disc slot as that's where the minicon spent his time while Soundwave was in his second alt form. "Hey Beak, what's up?" The minicon hopped onto my open hand than onto her shoulder. 

   Before the minicon could do anything in response, my mom tapped on Soundwave's window. Soundwave got the hint and rolled the window down. "It's docking time, you three. Lia's plane just landed, she's gonna be waiting for us at the new house." Mom paused, looking toward the docks, I followed her gaze, seeing a family with huge robots behind them. "Now, remember that babysitter I was telling you about?" Our gaze met again and I nodded, "That's his family, sweetie. He has a son about your age. He goes to your new school and he'll show you around when you get there in a few days."

   The ferry docked and Laserbeak transformed into a disc, popping back into his hiding spot. Mom stepped back and I opened the driver's side door. She grabbed it and I slipped under her arm and around Soundwave's hood and into the passenger side. Soundwave then proceeded to buckle me in, tightly because he's so overprotective...

"Ready, sweetheart?" I nodded and smiled. "Let's go and see the Burns family.."