Chapter 1 - Regret

Monday - Alexander POV

       Great, another day of 11th grade. I thought when my alarm clock started ringing. Then I got up and put on a red jacket and jeans. I walked over to the kitchen to make some cereal for breakfast. After I ate the cereal I got in the car to go to school. 

*~*Time Skip*~*

       While the teacher was talking about math and boring stuff nobody cares about, someone came into the classroom.

       "Shoot." She whispered.

       "Uhhhh.. Sorry I'm late, is this room 15?" She asked shyly.

       "Yes, you must be the new kid. There's a seat over there in front of Alex, you can sit there. Alex raise your hand so she can see you." The teacher said in his normal monotone voice. I raised my hand. The red-ish brown haired girl sat in front of me. She had hazel eyes and she was wearing a black sweater with her hood up and hands in her pocket. She looked pretty badass. 

*~*A week later after class*~*

       After about an hour of the most boring soulless class, we were free to go to lunch. 

       "Oi nerd, where do you think you're going?" Someone said while I was walking through the halls. I turned around to see that it's my bullies, Carlos, Billy, Harmon, and Billy's bitchy girlfriend Shelly. 

       "What do you want from me." I say trying to sound tough, but I'm scared as hell.

       "Talking back, eh?" Carlos said. 

       "That's kind of how a conversation works right?" Carlos looks at me with a very creepy smile as I immediately regret saying that. Then he punched me. Of course they punched me.. They can't go a day without beating someone up.

       "Hey what do you guys say we teach this dumbass a lesson." Carlos said. Shit here it goes again. They beat me up till my eyesight went blurry like the heartless people they are and then someone randomly came up to them. I can't tell who it is. Probably a teacher. 

       "What the hell are you doing." A cold voice said. 

       "We're giving this loser a lesson for talking back, what are you gonna do about it, girly?" Billy responded. 

       "Well that's a dumb reason." She said chuckling at the end.

       "Just because you're a girl doesn't mean we wont beat you too, little slut." Billy said. Then punched her.  She got knocked over a little bit but didn't fall down. My eyesight was getting better and turns out it's that girl with the redish brown hair who never talks and disappears during lunch, the quiet kid. I didn't even know she could speak.

       "Come at me, bastard." Then she kicked him right in the freaking stomach, with her hands STILL IN HER POCKETS WHAT THE HECK. Billy fell down and everyone was staring at him. He got furious and stomped away with his friends. 

       "T-Thanks.." I say. 

       "It's nothing." She replied not looking at me and started walking away. I really wanna meet her though.

       "Hey, uhhh what's your name?" I ask.

       "Just because I saved you from those bitches doesn't mean we're buddies now." She said with a small voice as she turned her head and coldly looked at me... I'm scared.

       "Oh.... Ok." Then she went to a side of the school that no one goes to. Don't follow her. DON'T. FOLLOW. HER. 

       I followed her.