10

Jay// Raleigh, NC// Saturday// 11:41 a.m
Jay
I woke up today and it was almost 12. I jumped up and checked my phone.
Damn nobody checked on me today.
I got up went in the bathroom to get ready and stuff because I had to go to the store.
After I did all my daily hygiene I put on some Pink biker shorts. A white tank top shirt. And a crop top blue jacket. And my Nike Huaraches.
I decided to post on Instagram.

Swipe>>>

Liked by hannahbby_ 5,018 othersComments disabled

Comments disabled

After I posted on Instagram. My phone started blowing up with notifications liked always. Like usual I start looking to see who liked my post. Then I see that my ex Jaiden liked my post.
I didn't pay it no mind.
———
I catch a Lyft to Walmart. The Lyft driver was kinda cute tho.
"Hey" he said smiling as I got in the car.
"Hey" I said looking at him smiling back.
"Don't get my seats dirty" he said mugging me laughing. Which made me laugh.
"Don't play me nigga" I said laughing.
"He turned around and started driving.
"Yo lil outfit cute" he said in a girly voice
"Thanks yours too" I said rolling my eyes.
"I know I'm cute thanks for telling me" he said cocky.
"Boy. I did not say that" I said laughing.
"You fine too" he said looking at me through the mirror licking his lips.
"Don't rape me now" I said smiling looking at him.
This boy was making me horny and I don't even know him like that.
"It's not rape if you like it" he said laughing.
I just smiled and got on my phone.
We eventually got there and before I got out he got out and opened the door for me.
Ooh he a gentleman.
"Thanks" I said looking up to him.
Damn he real tall. I'm 5"5 he look 5"11 or 6"0
"You got Instagram" he asked me.
"Yeah" I said giving him my phone.
He followed himself on Instagram and added his contact in my phone as Ace🥴
"Alright imma catch you later" he said giving me hug. I ain't wanna be mean so I hugged him back.
He got in the car and left.

————-
After I come from Walmart i wait for AK to come pick me up.
While I'm waiting on her I look up Ace's Instagram.

Acestakkks Real nigga....Rich nigga....That's all you needa know

Comments disabled

Damn this nigga fine ass hell. I liked the picture then AK pulled up.
It was her, Dae, and that chick Bree.
Why tf did they even bring her around me knowing what she did to me.
I got in and AK looked at me weird.
"What" I said sitting down next to Dae.
"You gone get it from Maj" AK said driving.
"What you mean" I asked genuinely confused.
"O took a picture of you hugging some lightskin nigga and sent it to the group chat" Dae said.
"Group chat?" Is asked confused because I thought we was all friends and they all gotta group chat but can't add me.
"Yeah. O created a group chat earlier and sent the pictures to it" Dae said.
"What you mean pictures? Plural" I said looking at him.
"It was 3 pictures. 1 where y'all was hugging. Another one where he had your phone and another when he walked away it looked like" AK said.
"Are we really surprised at this? It's hoe behavior" Bree said from the back seat.
"If you want my nigga just say that" I said flipping my hair. "Next time you wanna make a comment about something make it direct" I said. "I thought a bitch who talk hella shit but be fucking on a broke nigga that cheats and got a whole nother baby with another bitch said something" I said and turned around. She was on her phone shaking her head.
"Oh yeah" I said turning back around as we pulled up to my house.
They dropped me off and I went inside and seen my momma nor my stepdad was there. So I went straight in my room and got on my phone.
Boom boom boom
I heard the front door bang. I jumped out my bed and went downstairs and looked out the peephole to see Maj standing there looking mad.
Damn
"I know you in there" he said in a really angry voice Ian never heard before.
"Bruh what you want I c-" before I could finish he cut me off yelling.
"Open the fucking door bro" he said banging on the door.
I looked out the window and seen people in my neighborhood looking out their doors. He's causing a scene.
Then he started beating on the windows.
So I opened the door and as soon as I did he stormed in, slamming the door behind him.
He got all in my face and started yelling talking about you wanna hug other niggas.
"Maj get out my face bruh" I said pushing him back.
He grabbed my arms and pushed me against the wall and choked me.
That choke was kinda cute tho
"You lucky you a female I really wanna fight your ass" he said letting me go walking to the door about to open it.
"Where you going" I asked
"Somewhere your not" he said then I grabbed his arm.
"Naw you wanted to be in here so bad so now you in here and now you trynna leave" I said yanking him back.
"Bruh quit touching me after you was all up on that nigga" he said snatching his arm.
I shed a tear or 2.
"Maj you I have told you once before that I would never talk to, kiss, or fuck another nigga while we talking and trynna start a relationship. I forgave you when you kissed that hoe. But anytime I look at, touch a certain way, or even say hey to someone else you don't trust me. Trust is a big key in a relationship. If every time we fall out is be you this, trust, then there is no future relationship between us two." I said. I looked at him and saw he was about to cry but held it in and walked out the door without saying anything.