-

"why did you take me to this park, tae?"

"because you're park jimin."

"honestly? that was the lamest joke you could ever come up with." jimin whined as he sat down on the, rather, freshly cut grass along with his bestfriend, taehyung.

the sky looked astonishingly bluer than usual, a happier blue. the smell of daisies was evident and the buzzing noise of cicadas unavoidable. jimin laid on his back, looking at the beautiful view above.

snap.

what was that noise?

oh, nothing it was just taehyung with his dslr 24.1 megapixels 16gb camera. taehyung was practically clicking everything he saw, he hoped for good pictures, good enough for his art display.

taehyung had a display of his work the next week, a project from university as he was majoring in photography. taehyung hadn't found the most appropriate photos yet and sought to finish his work on time. the reason why he was now bringing his camera everywhere.

"this is exhausting." taehyung said.

"well then, take a break." jimin replied. "breath in. out. in. out."

"no, but i really feel tired."

"then, sleep." jimin said to which taehyung rolled his eyes.

"who'd click the pictures then? would you?" taehyung said, annoyingly.

"you just need some rest, trust me." jimin said while holding taehyung's arm and dragging him down to lay alongside with jimin on the grass.

the grass felt ticklish on their backs, tickling the back of their necks. a rare aura of tranquility got surrounded as they laid still and quite, footsteps from metres away were being heard.

taehyung turned his head and looked at jimin. jimin turned his head and looked at taehyung. the distance between their faces was negligible.

jimin smiled.

taehyung smiled back.