*26*

"enzo" i said quietly as we entered a bit farther
"enzo, i'm not doing this" i said a bit louder then left before i could be stopped

why did he have to be there. next to her. seriously.

i could feel the tears building up at the bridges of my eyes. my vision becoming blurry i hurried to the dungeons. if anyone saw me of course they would make fun of the crying slytherin.

Hurrying to the dungeons as quickly as possible i accidentally ran into cedric.

"i-i im sorry cedric" i made out though the tears, putting on a fake smile.

"y/n are you okay" cedric asked with a bit of worry in his voice

i could tell if i would speak the tears would just burst, so i silently shook my head.

cedrics slight smile faded almost instantly, he thought for a second then causally grabbed my hand.

"do you trust me y/n" cedric asked
once again i slowly nodded and allowed him to lead me.

he pulled me back towards the dinning hall, at first i was reluctant but i trusted him.

soon enough we where at the hufflepuff table and cedric was filling a plate full of food. if took a bit but soon enough we were leaving the dinning hall and cedric was once again leading my somewhere.

"y/n your not scared of heights are you?" he said with a smile and a genuine laugh

"not terribly" i said a bit worried for where he was taking me.

After a second it popped into my head, he was taking me to the astronomy tower, but what was the food for.

Cedric laughed as he pulled me up the stairs, soon we were approaching the top. The night sky appeared over the railing, it was beautiful stars twinkled from every direction.

"y/n over here" he mentioned towards the open area.
i nodded and once again followed

the floor was arranged like a picnic. A soft blanket covering the cold flooring, and it was in the perfect spot to see a majority of the sky.

Cedric then sat down the food and smiled at the look of amazement on my face.
"I heard about you and Mattheo, and i figured you needed something to cheer you up, even the littlest bit" he blushed a little bit "do you like it?"

"It's amazing cedric, thank you" i finally looked up at him, but he was staring back up into the sky.

MATTHEO POV
i was roped into sitting with Astoria after y/n and i's break up. I hated it. I hated how mu cm fucked up. But yes. it was all my fault.

Draco and Lorenzo won't even look at me in the eyes. Plus I haven't seen y/n in days. Not since she said good bye.

I was staring at the dining hall doors hoping she would come running thought them like she always did when late to meals after helping out some of the younger students.

Then there she was. Only she wasn't running because she was late. she was laughing and smiling with Cedric Diggory.

I hated the fact he got to be the reason for her smile, the reason she laughed. And i was the reason she cry's. But at last. I was the one who fucked up.

CEDRIC POV
Y/n and i layed next to each other, after laying the blanket to where we could see the stars and constellations.

She pointed out all the ones we could see, smiling and laughing whenever she wanted. she was happy. actually happy.

We stayed there for a little bit, then sat in silence for a bit as well.
I felt her rest her head on my shoulder, just laying there peacefully.

Y/N POV
after eating and cracking jokes we layed down, I pointed out all the constellations i could see.

After a bit i felt me eyes get heavy and I rested my head on his shoulder. I felt his shoulder rise and fall with every breath he took in and then exhaled.

It was calming, and soon enough I feel asleep. Finally not crying myself to sleep. Quite the opposite to be honest.

A/n
Hi guys, it's crazy we're almost at 30 chapters and guess what. WE ARE ALMOST AT 20K READS, THATS CRAZY. I can't thank you guys enough, anyways thank you sooooo much !