Introduced

Y/n's POV

As we step inside the school everyone stares at me and MJ, probably more me than MJ tho. As we are walking down the hallway I bump into someone and they drop all there stuff. I quickly help them pick up there stuff, when I look up I see him staring at me with a smile on his face.

???:"h-hey sorry about that I w-wasn't watching where I-I was going, I'm
P-Peter, Peter P-Parker"

Y/n:"oh so your MJ's friend then, I'm Y/n by the way, oh sorry here's your stuff." I hand him his stuff.

Peter;" T-This is my b-best friend N-Ned"he points to the boy beside him.

MJ:" okay so you've already met them no need for me to introduce you guys, now come on Y/n we need to get your schedule!"she pulls me away from Peter and Ned and we head to the office.

Principal:" Ahhh you must be Y/n Stark, nice to meet you, here is your Schedule for the first semester and MJ can give you a tour of the school and show you the extra curricular activities."

Y/n:" Thank you so much!"

MJ:" Come onnn!"she starts pulling me out the door(again)

Y/n:" I can walk you know"

MJ:"Right, sorry I'm just really excited! Oh I almost forgot there's a dance team here!"

(I forgot to mention that you love dancing, singing, art, science, (like your dad*ironic*) designing clothes and suits, and you love the stars)

Y/n:"OMG where I need to sign up and your signing up with me!"

MJ:" Yeah umm no you know I can't dance in front of people!"

Y/n:" You dance in front of me and the Avengers!"

MJ:" That's different and besides Liz is in it!"

Y/n:" Who's Liz?"

MJ:" Liz Allens, the popular girl and the head of the dance group"she points to a girl walking down the hall towards us.

Liz:" Hey you must be the new girl, I'm Liz, this is Cindy and Betty" she points to a really pretty Chinese girl and a beautiful blonde haired girl.

Y/n:" Yeah I am I'm Y/n, nice to meet you guys. So umm" you look to see MJ looking really uncomfortable" I'll talk to you later, MJ is gonna show me around"

Liz,Cindy and Betty say bye and walk off

Y/n:" sorry, do you wanna show me around now?"

MJ:" It's fine. Let's go!"

MJ shows me around the school. We have LA first so we go to class and walk in MJ goes to sit down I'm about to go to sit beside MJ.

Teacher:" oh you must be the new student, please introduce yourself"

Y/n:" ok umm Hi I'm Y/n"

Teacher:" tell us about yourself, favourite subject and hobbies."

Y/n:"right my favourite subject is science and I like singing and dancing."
(Sorry if that is kinda cringe)

Teacher:" you can go sit down beside Peter and MJ"(like in between them)

Y/n:"okay" I go and sit down and the teacher starts talking about a book project with partners for the book they read.