Picking Up S/o From Work (Asahi A.)

Another one that was part of a multi character request! Hence why it's so short!

Warnings: Cursing?

How he ended up with someone as reckless as you, he doesn't know

How he ended up with someone as reckless as you, he doesn't know. Being best friends with Nishinoya, the small raging ball of energy just added fuel to the fire.

Asahi sat and watched, a Doberman's head in his lap as he let it, watching you and Noya bounce around with some of the other dogs. Asahi came to visit on his day off and see you along with his friend and the precious animals.
You and Noya were busy getting the dogs all riled up and energetic for them to start zoomies. (If you don't know what that is, they basically run around full speed and are energized!) Four dogs were complying to the two of your guys' tactics. A golden retriever, Petunia, a black lab, Zuzu, a husky, Reina, and a Shepherd, Zane.

Petunia was the first to take off to action, running around the insanely large room, puppies coming to join her in her run. Then Zane, Zuzu, and Reina. Asahi's loud laughter went around the room as Noya was the first to get tackled, Zane and Petunia all over him. Zuzu and Reina were still running.

You decided to give Noya no mercy and let him suffer with the two brown dogs and Petunia's followers attack him. You walked back up to Asahi and sat next to him. He had three of the dogs relaxing in his lap with him now. "You're not going to help Noya?" He looked at you, then his friend that was laughing his ass off. You shook your head.

"Nah, he deserves it after scaring the shit out of me last week. I'll let him suffer for a little longer." You put your head on your boyfriend's shoulder and rubbed the Doberman's, Ronny and Asahi's favorite, head. You sat there for a few minutes, finally getting up to help your best friend as more dogs were coming up to join the fun.

But, life doesn't always go as planned. Henry, god forbid that dog gets you every time. That damn black Great Dane. He may be your favorite, and your coworkers call him your son. But he's always there to make you suffer as well. You may have already guessed what happened. Henry sped right into you, knocking you off your feet, and starting his own set of zoomies around you.

Noya's parade of dogs made their way over to you instead. You were now the one suffering as Noya and Asahi couldn't stop laughing.

"Asahi! I thought you were better than this! I thought you would worry about me! Zuzu no!"

"I would! But you're friends with Nishi so I'm not all that worried about you! You two are too reckless!"