━ training test #1

Welcome, fellow trainers and trainees. Despite not having enough students, it's time Miraculous Academy officially opened up. New forms will still be accepted and new students will still be added.

For your first test, it's all about the Blurb & Book Title. Those are the first things you see anyway before reading a book.

BLURB - a short summary of the book. You'll usually find it underneath the cover of the book or written on the very first chapter of it.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Trainers, please explain to
your students how a blurb
should be written right here ➦

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

After reading the explanation your trainers have provided for you, students will then attempt to write their own blurbs and come up with their own book titles according to the story ideas given to each group below.

MARINETTE'S GROUP: Marinette has just gotten a threat from someone unknown that they'll be shutting her parents' bakery down if she doesn't do as they say.

ADRIEN'S GROUP: One day, Adrien wakes up, though he's not in his own room. He finds out he's miraculously switched bodies with someone else.

ALYA'S GROUP: Alya is known to have one of the most popular social media account, though all goes downfall when someone hacks her account and starts posting things completely untrue. The sad part? Nobody else believes she's been hacked and there's no way to delete her account either.

NINO'S GROUP: A lot of crazy things have happened in Nino's life, but nothing could ever be as crazy as when he all of a sudden woke up to find out there's another exact lookalike of him out there making him look like a bad person.

CHLOE'S GROUP: Chloe has done things that are hard to forgive her for, and while doing those things, she's never cared for how people saw her as. So, what happens when a situation comes up where everyone would have to put their trust in her, and she'd have to try her hardest to get along with them all.

LUKA'S GROUP: Luka accidentally messes up and takes everyone all the way back into time when they were all still little kids.

KAGAMI'S GROUP: Kagami's anger towards her mother has finally overheated up to the point where Hawk Moth takes control of her. The worst part for everyone else around her? She's a hard villain to take down.

PLIKKI'S GROUP: Someone has created their very own world where kwamis are the bad guys.

Trainees can start whenever they want, but you have about 3 days to finish up this test.