Chapter 10, 'Cheryl'

A/N: Hey guys, as you probably noticed the first few chapters have been a lil awkward. Trust me, this'll get better, I hope. I'm introducing a new person, Cheryl Diggory <3! She'll be more significant in the 4th book but she plays a good part. Deep readers would've noticed Cassie Jones, Minerva's adopted daughter in Chapter 5! Yeah, if Darry or Harmione aint work out Imma keep making LIs (wuv intwests <3) for Harry. Heryl, Hassie, soon there will be new boys- !!!! Like I'm trying to see what will work :). I'm going to introduce this character mainly or Cheryl- you can call her Cherry if she lets you bcz, WARNING, SHE DOESSS HAVE A TEMPER! BTW, I think Yule Break is like wizarding half term???!! Also if Mrs Diggory has died IDK I've read the books (except from cursed child which was rubbish so I only read it once) eight times, it doesn't mention a Mrs Diggory being dead or alive so I just made her alive.

Cheryl POV (Point of view)

It was now Yule Break and some of the Slytherins had still gone missing. That was a shame, they were so nice sometimes- and this is coming from a Ravenclaw!!! Ceddy thinks they're crap but h needs to meet them- I mean I haven't properly met them but Blaise seems nice and Harry seems handso- I MEAN NICE!! Ceddy and I are on the way home, I'm sleeping in his lap and his friends are whispering how cute I am.

                                                  _________________________________

'Cedric you're so lucky to have such a cute sister!' said a soft voice. 

My eyelids were still shut, calmly. I felt Cedric peck me on the cheek. It was three hours until I woke up.

'Kings Cross!' called a gruff voice.

'Let's go, Cherry!' Cedric grabbed my arm.

'MY CHILDREN!' daddy was already waiting for us and gave us a BIG, WIDE HUG!

'Daddy are we staying with the Weasleys?' I asked.

'Yes, I'm rather busy at the minestry, I'll see you two half way through Yule Break.' he smiled.

'So Weasleys for a week, and then home for a week?' asked Cedric.

'YES CEDDY. If you missunderstood!' I 'booped' him on the nose. It'S a ThInG yA kNow.

'So are we going with the Weasleys now?' Cedric asked.

'No, no! You're staying at home this week, next week you're going to the Weasleys.' daddy said.

'Ok.' I yawned. Daddy helt us both, then we apparated.

'Ottery St. Catchpole has changed.' Cedric gasped, he was right there were, looking for the missing Slytherins posters stuck everywhere.

'THAT'S ABSURD, THEY PUT PICTURES ON OUR GARDEN FENCE, WITHOUT PERMISSION!' daddy screamed.

'It is, OOH but leave the ones of the boy with glasess for Cheryl!' sniggered Cedric. *SLAP*.

'Huh?' daddy said cluelessly, though he heard and saw. We went in and Cedric sat on the arm chair that reclined at command.

'No fair! That's my chair!!!!' I snapped.

'Deruplict!' I tried. Only the a bit of the chair duplicated.

'You're getting better, honey!' smiled daddy.

'Is mummy back from America.' I asked.

'In ONE hour, beautiful. In ONE hour, be patient.' daddy said.

'Ok!' I grinned.

'So, how was your guyses term?' daddy asked.

'Good.' we chorused. There was a knock on the door.

'Mummy?' I whispered.

'Can't be, she's coming in an-' daddy started.

'An hour we know.' Cedric mumbled gloomily.

'Evesdrop!!' I mouthed, Cedric nodded. Cedric brought some of Fred and George's BRAND NEW EARS. 

'Remus, you're not meant to be here...' hissed daddy.

'So you don't want your promotion?' asked the man softly.

'YES BUT I'M THE ONLY ONE TO TAKE CARE OF MY KIDS!' snapped daddy.

'Amos, Amos don't lose your temper, we need a little chat, just here on the doorstep.' said the man.

'Suppose that won't hurt.' daddy grunted.

'Amos, I knew I'd talk some sense into you!' the man said cheerfully, 'I have three hours will Grace be back by then?' 

'Yes, she can take care of Cedric and Cheryl- I'm sure!' daddy said.

'I know you and Grace have had problems recently...' the man sighed.

'WHAT?' I mouthed to Cedric who was shrugging.

FINISHEDIMO~~ YEEEEEE!! BTW U should read 'The One Who Saved Harry'. Just read it, SOOOO GOOD! Anyway bye guys, love ya. TYSM FOR 900 + READS, LET'S GET TO 1K!!!!!!!!! Anyhoo, good bYEEEEE!

-Livvie