eight

the bell rings and everyone leaves the classroom, except for chan who was still having his head on the desk.

"chan...?" he hears minho's voice.

"what is it?"

"class is over" jisung says.

"whatever"

"that's it" minho walks out of the classroom, chan looks up.

"what the hell is he doing!?" chan and jisung follow him.

"felix" minho grabs his arm.

"hey what's up" he sees chan at the corner of his eye.

"you accepted hyunjin, what about anyone else?"

"I don't know" he looks down.

"I'm your brother, you know damn right you can tell me what happened that made you hate gays"

"let's go home first... I'll tell you... okay?" minho nods.

"hey! what about me!? I'm your friend right?" jisung asks.

"fine" he chuckles and they leave the building.

he looks behind him to see chan just standing there.

"I'm assuming you want to know too" he crosses his arms.

"no you go ahead"

felix turns back around to leave the school.

"he's acting strange"

"why do you think!?" jisung asks.

"oh. right" he makes a face.

"aish lets go so you can tell us why" minho says.

"something happened to me when I was younger, that's all I'll say for now" he flinches when someone puts their hand on his shoulder.

"you're gonna tell them?" it was hyunjin.

"wait hyunjin knows? why didn't you tell us first?"

"it sort of just came out I guess"

"chan knows too" felix looks shocked.

"what!?"

"he heard us talking when you told me after the party" felix makes an angry face and walks back into the school.

"you!" he grabs chan by the collar and pins him to the lockers. "why the fuck didn't you tell me you knew!?"

"knew what?"

"you god damn know what"

"about that thing from your past?" felix nods.

"why would I? it doesn't concern me, it's something that only you should be affected by"

"so you didn't tell anyone" chan shakes his head.

"why would I do that?"

"you never know"

"well I would never do that to you" he pushes felix away from the grip of his collar.

"why?"

"'why?' maybe because I wouldn't want you to have to think about it because I know you were scared and traumatized by it. just... forget it" chan walks away.

"hey" minho looks at him but chan ignores him.

"what... exactly happened?" minho looks at felix.

"come on" he walks out of the school again.

"you can't tell anyone about this. I... I don't want to have to talk about it again after I tell you" they both nod.

"when I was 12, I... I... I was raped... there was a guy... he just... he just grabbed me and brought me to some dark room... and... he tied me up... he started stripping me down... and he... he—" minho stops him from talking as he started to have tears in his eyes.

"don't say anymore" minho hugs him and felix was crying in his shoulder while jisung pats his back.

"you see but not all gays are like that, especially the ones you love... take hyunjin for instance" felix nods.

"I know..."

"and... and take... take me for instance" felix looks at him.

"you're..." minho nods.

"you should've told me"

"I know, it's just I didn't think you would accept me because you kept saying you hate gays"

"yeah but I don't hate you... I would never hate you" minho smiles and hugs felix again.

"I actually have a boyfriend" minho says.

"really!? who!?" minho glances at jisung, felix gasps.

"you two!" he hits them. "why the hell didn't you tell me!?"

"because of what I said before"

"I would never hate you guys" the three of them smile.

"so how long have you been together?"

"well we've just been close for a long time and... we really just fell in love with each other as we kept being around each other" jisung smiles at minho.

"aww you two!" felix suddenly gets serious.

"you hurt him, I hurt you" he gives jisung a glare.

"woah woah woah hey stop" minho pushes him away.

"I would never hurt him" jisung looks at minho and holds his hand.

"good cuz I'll hurt you if you do"

"felix!" minho nudges him.

"stop pushing me hyunjin!" the voice was getting closer to their direction.

"both of you, talk!" changbin says.

hyunjin pushes him a little bit too hard and chan gets pushed into felix, before felix could fall to the ground, chan catches him.

they're both frozen to the point where they don't pay attention to what's going on around them, it's just them staring into each other's eyes.

—————————————