Chapter 10: He is there for me

•Leons POV•

Wow I really messed up here. Now Violetta hates me so brooke up with me and not even Lara likes me anymore. And it's all MY fault.

-Fuck! I screamd into my pillow. I can at least try to explain to Vilu.

I took my phone and called to her.

•Violettas POV•

My phone just kept playing my ringtone, but I know it's Leon. He has called me about 10 times last 20 minutes. But he can't blame me. It's all his fault. I dont even want to hear his fucking bad explaining. So no.

My phone just keep calling. Why the fuck? Cant he understand that I dont wanna talk to him. I were so mad that I took my phone and pressed answer without cheeking who it was.

-Leon can you fucking stop calling me? I dont want to talk to you! I screamd.

-Woow, easy, I heard a manly voice, but it wasn't Leon.

-Uuhm, ohh, Diego .. I said.

-Yes that's me, and why don't you wanna talk to Leon? Is there sonething wrong? Diego asked.

-Yes... I mean no, you... I ... I said.

-Okay calm down Violetta, I can come over to you so we can talk? Diego said.

-Thanks but no thanks, Diego my dad is home and you know how he is. I said trying to explain.

-Oh, well I know, but we can talk tomorrow in school? Diego asked.

-Yes we can, well see you tomorrow Diego. I said.

-Yes see you, Diego said and did a kissing sound with his lips which made me laugh before I hang up.

Endnotes: Sorry guys I havn't write in a while, but I felt like no one really like my story and I didn't know how to keep this story going on, but now I have some ideas, so yeaa. And I'm also trying to write longer chapters.

And you can follow me here:

Twitter: @camiostrom1

Instagram: @camiostrom

Tumblr: camillaa02