Chapter 17

Sophia's POV:

~two days later~

Its currently 11:00am and I'm going to go get Lily from my dad's place and also pick up Ethan. Yesterday Hunter and Ethan came over and we spent the day together. This morning I woke up from a phone call from Hunter asking if Ethan could stay the night and I was fine with it. I also had to get Hunter's permission to vlog while Ethan was with me and he said it was fine. I have Hades with me in the car so I can prove something to myself. If Lily really was Mason's daughter Hades would have her scent and he'd go straight to her. I had bought a car camera holder. Basically so I could vlog in the car. At a stop light I turned on the camera.

"What's up guys. If your new here I'm Sophia. Today we're going to have a pretty chill day." I turned the corner. "I'm on my way the pick up Lily and my nephew Ethan. So you'll met him once I get Lily." I pulled into the driveway and turned off the car. "Alright so just in case you get confused at what I'm doing when I go in. When I did the Q/A I mentioned that Mason had a daughter. And if Lily really is his daughter Hades will right away go to her to greet her. Because Mason used to keep Hades at his house before he died so therefore if Lily is Hades will have her scent already." I explained. I got out with the camera and went to the door with Hades. I opened it and closed it. As soon as Hades seen Lily he tackled her with kisses and my theory was correct. I whistled to get him to stop and he did. I then turned the camera off.

"Mommy." Lily yelled running up to me.

"Hey baby. I missed you." I said picking her up.

"I missed you too." She said into my neck.

"Hey dad." I said side hugging him.

"Hey sweetie." He said pulling me into a 'real hug' as he calls it. We talked for a while and Lily,Hades, and I left to go get Ethan. I set the camera back up and moved the car stand back a bit so you could see basically the whole car. I turned in on before we pulled out.

"As you can see I've got Lily with me. And now we're going to pick up Ethan." I said as I put the address in the GPS. Lily was randomly singing frozen and I have to admit she has Mason's voice. She's sounds angelic. I just kept the camera on as my and Lily talked because I would just do a time lapse when I was editing. When I pulled up I texted Hunter. He and Ethan came out and I pooped the trunk for his stuff which was his school bag and a nike duffle bag and his football bag. After he got into I started the car.

"Aunt Soph. Why do you have a camera?" Ethan asked as we started driving.

"Because I do YouTube now." I said shrugging.

"Cool. Is it on?" He asked.

"Yes." I said. "Anyway guys this is my nephew Ethan. As I said earlier were basically going to chill. But before we do that we're going to get food."

"Mcdonald's!" Both Ethan and Lily yelled.

"Ok. Apparently we're getting Mcdonald's." I said chuckling at them. We chatted all the way the McDonald's and I'ma have ALOT of editing to do tonight. Then I'ma set it to automatically post tomorrow morning. We got the food and we kept it up front because of Hades. Hades was just chillin with his head on Lily's lap. I shut the camera off and I'd turn it back on at the apartment. When we got there I unlocked my door and Lily ran in Naruto style again and Hades followed her. Me and Ethan were laughing at them. I told Ethan he could set his stuff up in the loft. Because I'd more than likely be where he does his homework and I do my work/editing. Once he came back down we ate and I filmed a bit. At 2pm I decided to just edit what I had because we really weren't doing anything but watching movies. After I was done editing I set the posting timer and went back downstairs. Lily and Ethan were cuddled up on the couch with Hades on both of them, so I of course took a picture. I sat down on the couch.