16

He walked over to the center of the room, drawing everyone's attention to him.

"This is Itsumi Zoldyck. She'll be with us for the big event coming up. Alright, introduce yourselves." Before anyone else could start talking, I spoke up.

"Don't bother. I know all of you." I pointed to a rather big dude. "Franklin Bordeau. You're an emitter and have the ability to make machine guns." I walked over to the next person.

"Feitan Portor. You're a transmuter. Honestly, your ability is probably the best one here. Rising sun. Pain packer. You'll make a great assassin." I moved on to the next.

"Nobunaga Hazama. You are an enhancer. I've heard about your ability, but I would like to see it one day." Next.

"Machi Komacine. Like Feitan, you are also a transmuter. Nen stitches and thread are pretty cool." Next.

"Shizuku Murasaki. Conjuration. Tell me if I'm wrong, but you can conjure a vacuum that can suck up pretty much anything." Next.

"Bonolenov Ndongo. I don't know what type of nen you have, but I do know that you use Battle Cantabile." Next.

"Phinks Magcub. Another, enhancer. Nice punches. Your ability Ripper Cyclotron can do a lot of damage." Next.

"Uvogin. Enhancer. I've heard tales about your abilities. Big Bang Impact." Next.

"Pakunoda. Specialist. You can look at peoples' memory and conjure pistols. If you tired, you could probably do more." Next.

"Shalnark. You are a manipulator. Black Voice and Autopilot Mode. All of it is controlled by a phone." Next.

"Kortopi. You probably have one of the coolest conjuring ability. You can make duplicates." I looked at Chrollo. "That's only 11. Where's the 12?"

"Right here, baby." I know that voice. I find that voice pretty annoying, but I find the owner more irritating. "Aren't you going to describe me? If you don't remember what I look like, we could go somewhere, so I can help jog your memory."

"Hisoka Morow. A pain in the ass. You're a transmuter with the ability to make Bungee Gum and other stuff that involves texture and hiding." Hisoka started to walk towards me, but was stopped by Chrollo.

"Don't worry, Boss. I wasn't going to hurt her. I was going to ask her to show us her abilities, since it's only fair." Chrollo was about to say something, but I interrupted him.

"Fine." If I'm going to show off, I might as well make it big. I walked to the ledge that looked down on everyone. "I'm Itsumi Zoldyck, the second eldest. I'm a trained assassin, so I would be careful with what you say to me. I'm a transmuter. My first ability is Mother Nature."

I closed my eyes, focusing on my aura. "I can change my aura to match the properties of the elements." When I reopened my eyes, the aura around my body was split up, so each element was present.

"My second ability is Mimicry." I walked off the ledge and towards Hisoka. "I'll demonstrate. Hisoka, use your nen." Again, I closed my eyes, getting a feel for his aura. I slowly started mixing my aura with his. "Mother Nature: Fire." I stopped mixing my aura with his and moved back. The nen around him started to get hotter, and flames were coming out of it. "Stop." Just like that, it all went away.

Everyone was speechless. They didn't know whether to be afraid or happy that you were on their side, but at the same time, they couldn't trust you. Chrollo walked towards you.

"A few of us have a job to do. Would you like to accompany us?"

"As much as I would love to join you guys, I have to do something." Walking out of the building, I grabbed my phone from my pocket and called someone I trusted.