➽Hangout or Date?

➽Author-chan actually went on a date before :'> 

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 

8:45 A.M.

➽ 2 new messages swipe to see.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 

Yoriichi

Yoriichi
[Y/N],I was wondering if
you liked to hangout with me today,after school?

[Y/N] is online

[Y/N]
Suree!♡♡♡

Yoriichi
Do you want me to pick me you up
at your dorm?

[Y/N]
yeah that's fine ^^

Yoriichi
Alright then bye

[Y/N]
Okie! bye hubby uwu ♡

Yoriichi is offline

[Y/N] is offline

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 

I smiled as I knocked on Muzans dorm since we had to finish the project even though it was done.I just had to write my name then I could leave and to be fair,only me and Muzan did most of the work since Daki had to go somewhere these days.

He opened the door letting me in and his room was tidy and neat."Was your place always this clean?" I asked while he grabbed a pen and the project handing it to me."Is there a problem with that?" he asked as I was writing my name and handing it back to him.

"No,I think it's nice to have a clean room well I'm leaving now,bye!" as I walked out of his dorm I started walking back to my dorm since I forgot my phone.Then I came inside my dorm to get my phone and key to lock the my room.

As I was walking towards my class I felt someone behind me so I quickly turned around to see Sanemi."Oh hey Sanemi,are you still mad about yesterday?" I asked and he pouted which was cute in my opinion.

"Idiot,why do you have to be so clumsy?" 

"I told you many times,my nephew pushed me towards him!"

"Tch,whatever"

As we both went our separate ways I slid the door open to my class to see everyone seated and chatting with their friends likes always.I went to my seat and sat down until I had a notification from two gc.

I swiped my phone to see that I was added in the Kizukis Gc again.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 

The Kizukis Gc

-10 people-

Daki
Idiot!!

Kaigaku
What!?!

Daki
[Y/N] isn't a bitch!
unlike you!!

Akaza
Kaigaku,you haven't even met her
yet

Douma
She's really pretty and nice

[Y/N] is online

Daki
[Y/N]!!

Douma
[Y/N]!!!