Introduction

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

About you:

Name: (Y/n) (L/n)
Age: 14
Height: 164 cm
Gender: Girl
Personality: Rather Quiet and Shy [Introverted]
Nen: Soon to be Revealed

More About You:

You are a type of Introvert who enjoys their time alone and would rather be alone. You like to listen to music but often don't have any devices on you. You are shy, quick to fluster and blush. Very sensitive but very good at acting. You are loyal to everyone, respectful and have a lot of responsibilities you somehow manage to fix, considering that you are also lazy. You may be an I.N.F.J., the rarest personality trait in the world [I have it]. You have friends but only about 2. The other people who thinks to be your friend, you don't trust. You are wise when choosing who to trust. You are experienced in battle. You are multitalented but it's not like those abilities are useful in combat. You are usually seen alone and people don't give a damn. You like to do things alone. Also, when someone messes with your small group of friends, boy does the crowd watching need popcorn. You're really good at coming up with fast insults when someone annoys you. You glare at people and when you do that, they stop whatever they're doing.

Likes/Hobbies:

You like staying quiet. You like having teamwork with other people but also being alone. You like dark things and to be honest, looking at the light stings your eye a bit. You like positive things and always look to the bright side. Like you lost your dad or something but on the bright side, you still have your mom. There are many kids out there who don't have a mom or a dad. Your parents always taught you to be grateful of things because there will always be someone out there wishing they had what you are gifted.

Dislikes/Unwanted:

Socializing. Because you're awkwardly social. You don't like large crowds. You wonder if people have brains sometimes. You lack humor. You're bad with people. Like this:

Someone: Cries

You: ._. "I'm good, thank you."

You're only good at socializing with people you're comfortable with.

Your Secret:

Before you headed off to buy some groceries for your mother, she told you that she would tell you a big secret she didn't tell her husband. (Y/n) agreed to listen after she came back but it turns out...her mother was gone before she told her the secret. Now she's on her own. She has to figure it out because of how eager she is. You found a notebook your mother has kept inside of her basement [Get the reference?] and read it.

"I am actually..." (Y/n) read out loud. She finished the sentence and kept the book. She asked herself a question about a word that was in a book. "What's a Kurta?" She asked herself again. "Who does she mean, Ging?" She found that name in the book. "And what is a dimension?"

What Will Be Happening:

This is a 'Choose Your Own Path Book'. It's basically a book where you choose things and you are the protagonist. Something like this:
————————————————————————
"Hey, (Y/n). Unusual to see you this early." Kurapika said as he sat down by you on the bench at a park. "What are you thinking about?"

'Home...where Tanjiro-Kun is....' You thought. "Nothing...I just wanted to take a walk" You replied.

"I'm taking a walk" Kurapika said to her. He smiled warmly which made her fluster a little bit. "Anyway, I am going to the library."

"Hm?"

"You can walk with me there if you'd like." He stood up. Kurapika faced you and smiled before he left to the library. "You can join me whenever." He said.