LADDI SAINT

KEY'ARII DANE DEMONS | Ladi Saint

" Back up on my bullshit Back up on the scene done dealing with you don't know how to deal with me "

Key'Arii sang while walking through her newly furnished apartment it's was a 3 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment and to say she was proud of herself was an understatement.

She had just moved from Detroit to Atlanta she wanted to have " A fresh start " because her hometown just reminded her of her past. She wanted to start different because she felt like she didn't get to choose we're her journey started

Key'Arii has been through a whole lot in her 19 years of life. From having a drug addict and abusive mother to having a drinkie dad. And having no family at all. She had one friend though her name was diamond. She know. Her since she was 4 they would play with eachother all the time .

For almost her whole life her parents tortured her because they felt she was a devil baby. She didn't talk , she didn't eat , and sometimes she didn't sleep . And it's been like that since the age of 6 Her parents made sure her life was hell along with everyone that went to her highschool.

In school people always labled her as mean or rude or stuck up but she simply just gave up on certain thing and people she was starting to see how cold this world we live in was .

At the age of 14 Key'Arii was diagnosed with PTSD , , MD , Aniexty. She was also very very bipolar .

But going through all of those tribes in tribulations molded her into what she is today . A nonchalant, rude , cold hearted hustler. Some even called her A DEMON baby. Because people thought she was evil .

But she was simply a hurt person that deep down inside want love and attention a feeling she had never have .

She called her story the HOOD EXTASY !