Luna's intervention

Suddenly .

Skyla : Watch out !

Warned by Skyla , Jolie saw that someone had thrown a gold disk right at her and Camille . Jolie immediately pushes Professor Ratyshnikov off the record track , and Jolie is hit and injured by the burning disk .

Harmonia : Jolie !

Dynamic : Jolie !

Jolie : It's burning..!

Dynamic and Harmonia help their friend . Liouli treats Jolie with herbal remedies . The one who threw the disk was Apotre Sol , he saw and heard it all .

Sol : Camille !

Camille : Master Sol !? I can explai-

Sol : How dare you to join them !

Jolie : Leave her alone , Sol !

Sol : Shut up !

Hyper : Green Boomerang !

Glitter : Sparkling Thunder !

Berenices : Star Arrow !

Cepheus : Kiss ! Shooting Star !

Sol managed to avoid the girls' attacks . He intends to attack and punish his servant .

Sol : Sun Gold Arrow !

Norden created a stone wall , blocking the golden and burning arrows . The Thea Sisters and their friends knew that Sol was going to take the Professor Ratyshnikov's Stone Sacred , they will do anything to prevent it .

Jolie : Liouli and Skyla , stay with mrs. Ratyshnikov !

Liouli/Skyla : Okay !

Jolie : Let's go , guys !

But someone else arrives at the scene , Apotre Luna .

Luna : You wasting time with them , Sol !

Sol : Luna ?!

The young representatives stopped immediately .

Luna : Nice to see you again , girls . I see you did find other allies .

Hyper : Hello , Luna .

Dynamic : Glad to see you again .

Luna : Anyway.... Sol , Hera wants to see us all .

Sol : Right now ?!

Luna : These are her orders ! Go without me , I'll take care of them ! Then I will join you .

Sol : Fine !

Sol left the place . Apotre Luna stared at them all . The Thea Sisters , Norden , and Berenices are ready to fight , while Cepheus and Osten looked scared . Luna placed her paws in front of her moon symbol which is on her forehead . The moon symbol and Luna's paws , looks like an eye .

Luna : Moon Halo Flash !

Apotre Luna produces a flash of light , the light illuminates the whole room and blinding everyone . The flash lasts only a few seconds and the Thea Sisters and their comrades regain their sight .

Jolie : What just happen ?

Osten : Look !

The enemy was gone . All the Stones Sacred have found their place . And , Professor Ratyshnikov was on the ground , unconscious .

Harmonia : Mrs. Ratyshnikov !

Liouli : What the ennemy did do ?

Everyone resumed their civilian appearance . One by one , everyone regained consciousness , including Mrs. Ratyshnikov . All are plunged into confusion . Even Camille .

Camille : What...what i am doing ?!

Violet : Are you okay , Professor Ratyshnikov ?

Camille : What just happening !? I don't remember !

The Thea Sisters and their comrades are all very surprised . What had Luna done ? Alas , all must resume what they had to do , the audition to be admitted to the new class .