Chapter 3: Who are you?

Sorry but it's short, couldn't think of anything at the moment.
---------------------------------------------

My savior's body jerked up at the sound of voice then slowly turned his head to face me. I smiled gently at him and held the ax up for him to take it.

"Hey Jason, I think hot head calmed down now."

A voice grabbed both of our attention; turning my body to the voice. I saw a male wearing a blue jacket and matching pants, wearing a mask that had brown hair attached to the face mask. He looked to be a little shorter then my savior and I noticed he was the smell I couldn't describe. He seemed off. And I didn't like it.

I flatten my (h/c) ears against my (h/l) (h/c) and the hair on my (t/l) tail stood on edge. I growled showing off my K-nine teeth and telling the male to back off. He must have gotten my message because he slowly backed away from the dock with his hands in a surrender position.

"Hey Jason, you mind helping me right now?"

Oh, my savior's name is Jason. That's good to know. The male behind moved in front of me and put his free hand on my shoulder; making my growling instantly stop but I had a firm grip on the ax. The man slowly walking to the dock once more.

"Who are you?"