Three Can play that Game

If tears could build a stairway and memories a lane, I'd walk up to heaven and bring her back down. She is not dead,but gone before, I will advance a stage or two upon that road which I must travel in the steps she trod

"Hey Ava, hold up" shouts a voice behind me. Turning towards the schools hallway I see Benjamin coming over to me. His dark, brown glistening hair (probably of too much gel) reflected in the scorching sun, as he came towards me. As one of my best guy friends he always tells me the big events and hot things that are happening out of school and always tries to persuade me to do more fun stuff with him and his friends.

He hugs me tightly and for what seems like half an hour, I decide to pull away from his embrace. His light tanned skin makes me think of having a galaxy caramel chocolate, that was probably squashed somewhere in my bag.

" What's up?" I ask.

" Tomorrow night me, you, and a group of us, are going to the hottest club in the city and guess who payed for the V.I.P section, so he and his awesome mates could hang out like celebrities and drink as much as they want!" he asked, grinning widely with his pearly white teeth.

"Um you?" I say smiling.

"That's right baby and you better come or I will never forgive you for ditching me for the third time in a row" he says looking at me intensely, knowing I was going to reject him again.

"I'm sorry Benny but I can't, I have some essays I need to write up by Thursday" I lie, trying to sound convincing.

"First, please stop calling me Benny,I feel as if I'm some fast food shop where people get their greasy fried chicken wings from and second, Ava its Thursday today, which gives you one week to do that stupid essay. Please just come with us tomorrow night, I mean you hardly ever have fun anymore, you know, since the thing with faith" he says sheepishly as his chocolate brown eyes stare at me.

My heart starts to pound louder and louder, as if it would just rip through my skin falling on the dirty floor. Faith's beautiful innocent face lights up in my mind, the way she would smile when she spoke to you. Her eyes lighting up when she saw Ben and Jerry ice-cream.But then darkness snatches her face from my mind, pulling her slowly into its arms. Faith was still in the minds of people at school and the whole city of Las Angeles as she was known as the sixteen year old girl that went missing last winter and was never found until three months later. Just her head, hidden in the snow, the blood frozen like a crimson corpse. Her eyes were left wide open, fear screaming out of them.

"Ava...Ava" echoes a voice. I snap out of the memory and notice Benjamin holding my shoulders tightly, looking worriedly at me.

"Are you OK?" because, no offense but you kind of have that look of constipation on your face" he said.

"Sorry, I was j-just thinking" I say with an embarrassed flush rising up my face

" Look Ava you don't have to go if you don't want to, I just thought you might want to have some fun with your friends for once" he says with a look of concern. I look into his eyes feeling a bit guilty for rejecting him every time he wants me to go out and have fun with our friends. I just couldn't bear the feeling of disappointment in his eyes if I rejected him again.

"Okay fine, I'll come but the minute I'm not enjoying myself I'm leaving" I warn smiling up at him. Benjamin lifts me up from the ground and spins me around in glee.

" You won't regret it, I mean with a hot seventeen year old guy like me, your bound to have the time of your life" he boasted proudly. I guess he is kind of right about him being hot.

His tall frame and masculine physique were hard to miss, not to mention his six pack that had the girls falling at his feet. He was also the quarterback of his football team, meaning every time they scored a point he would lift his shirt up flashing his six pack, making all the girls swoon. His position as quarterback raised his ego off the wall making him so popular in school, that many girls would just feel special if he walked past them in the hallways,

" Come on are you going to keep talking about how hot you are or give me a lift home" I say laughing.

" Come on then sugar, I'll lead you to my love truck "he says casually swinging his arms round my shoulders.

Hi Guys what do you Think Please comment and vote, this is the edited version and proof-read.

It's the first chapter ill update soon when I hit 100 reads comment , vote and fan please spread the story if you can :)