Thank you Ellen #TWFanmily

When 'Glad You Came' first debuted on my local radio station right here in New York, I instantly fell in  love. I thought the song was catchy, I loved the beat, and I thought it was different from the stereotypical "boy band" style. I dowloaded the song and listened to it on repeat for weeks on end. One day, I was sitting at home flipping through the channels and I flipped to the Ellen Degeneres Show when all of a sudden I heard "The sun goes down, the stars come up..." and I went mental. This was the first time I had ever actually seen these boys, and heard the song live. Not only did I discover that they were BEYOND attractive, but I knew from the second I saw them, they were not your typical boy band. Seeing them on Ellen inspired me to look up the 'Glad You Came' video on youtube, which led me to what I would soon know as "Wanted Wednesday flips." I was hooked. I was fallin in love with not only their music and their dashing good looks, but I was falling in love with their personalities. I fell in love with their graphic T-shirts, their inability to dance, and soon, I fell in love with their fanbase. These boys have changed my life in more ways than I can count, and I have Ellen to thank for that. Her show is the reason I discovered The Wanted. Her show is the reason I am a part of the greatest fanbase in the world. Her show is the reason I finally feel like I belong somewhere. So, thank you Ellen. For everything.