chapter : 10)

Avneets pov:

He was about to drag me towards the mandap when a voice and I know, whose voice was that.

"Rishab" I mumbered

I moved my head towards the direction and saw he was standing there, I free my hands from Mr beast's hold and ran towards rishab and hugged him tightly.

"rishab why r u here, he will kill u, u please go from here go " I said with tears in my eyes .

"No, uncle aunty told me everything and u don't marry that beast u r only mine ".

Suddenly all the men's came towards us and start dragging rishab and that beast came and held my wrist tightly.

"Rishab " I was holding rishab's hand

But, in last slowly my hand left his hand.

I shout his name when I saw some men were kicking and punching him.

Rishab freed himself and start fighting with them I jerk his hand away and run to rishab who was bleeding badly.

"Rishab " I cupped his face

"Nooo" I scream, one of the man hit him on the head from behind.

I saw he was blinking his eyes not to become unconscious.

I felt a pair of hands on my arm, I saw that beast was holding me.

"I have to kill him" he said while taking out his gun from the pocket

"leave him what did he do to u" I cried badly.

"He was the reason of his own condition " I heard that beast was saying.

I look at him with teary eyes.

"please leave him, I will marry u, I will do whatever u say but please leave him I beg u"

"with ur this behavior, how dare you to touch that bastard " he yelled with bloodshot eyes and , held my jaw tightly

"no no I will behave but please take him to the doctor " I said with teary eyes.

He signalled his men and said.

"take him to the hospital "

"okk boss "

When they go, he start dragging me towards mandap, there was so, many people's but no one said a word even his mom and brother were looking scared of him.

He made me sit, tittled his head towards the panditji and said

"Ae pandit, jldi kar, aur agar rukne ki koshish ki na toh ausse bhi zada bura haal hoga Tera, smja"

"ji yajman " pandit ji said while shivering.

and what next happen I don't know because I'm in the thoughts of rishab and sobbing badly.

Hi guy's,

So, how was chapter 10)

Please, vote and comment.

Till then bye bye