part:-2

She didn't speak any thing n left the room crying silently....n sat on the table in the garden...few minutes back she was all happy... start seeing beautiful dreams of their kids her pregnancy vansh pampering her...all shattered in few seconds ....she was a failure ....just a failure...

Here in room vansh saw her in garden from Window...but can't help it...he also wanted a cute family with her but he didn't want to live in fear n also want to risk the life of a small child...no no he can't have a baby...just can't....

In morning she was still in the garden...vansh got up n get ready for the meeting...he thought riddhima came back n with dadi or sia but doesn't know that she still not returned...
D:- vansh beta where is riddhima...she didn't come for pooja n now not with breakfast time.where is she is she still sleeping or not well...
V:- what she is not with you???I thought she is with you since last night....
D:- no I haven't seen her till yesterday...n I was with ishaani last night as aangre went to attend a case...
All were worried..
In between they saw riddhima coming from main door...dry Tears,hairs scattered,all showing foul play....

D:- what happened riddhima..ye kya haal banna rakha hai tum ne apna aur kahaan thi raat bhaar...
She didn't speak n just look towards vansh....
D:- samajh gaayi tumhaara koi jhagara hua hai...vansh ke Saath...chal vansh say sorry...no fight...
Is:- why should Bhai say sorry...she should say sorry..bloody looser n orphan...
V:- shut up ishaani not a single word against riddhima...
Is:- Bhai but main toh....
V:- no noone allowed you or anyone yo insult my wife... So you say sorry to her...
Is:- no way I m not going to say sorry to any one ...to this orphan never....
This was a limit to Riddhima....
R:- stop it...stop it.. ishaani you just listen...it's not me but you also a orphan as per my knowledge your parents are also dead it's just you are having a big brother like vansh who support you but I m having no one...vansh who cares for all you. ..even start planning your kids future also... thinking their names... buying them toys...all that ....n to me he is saying to abort the baby...to kill my child with my hands..  yes I m a orphan if I would have a brother like your brother no one no one dares to hurt me like you people do....
All were astonished on listening riddhima outburst....
D;- ye Tu kya kahe rahi hai Riddhima you are pregnant...vansh is going to be a father...
R:- yes dadi I m pregnant...n your favourite grandson told me to abort the child or choose between him or child...
D:- ye main kya sunn rahi hoon vansh ...tunne aisa kyun Kaha...
V;-i don't want any child dadi ....n it's a final decision....
R:- so now you listen to me Mr Vansh Raishingania....I choose my child....my flesh...not you ....
V:- riddhima how could you... don't you love me...
R:- yes I love you...but not more than my child I can't kill any innocent because you are a mafia...you should think before it while marrying me...so I choose my child n now I m leaving this house of yours n send you divorce papers.. please sign them with the custody of my unborn baby...as I don't want any foul shadow of any one you on my child...
Saying so she left to their room to take her luggage....

Precap:- what would happen now whether they will unite or their ways will part away....