𝐈𝐈. rain and kisses.

𝐓𝐘𝐏𝐄: oneshot??? long imagine?? sorry i wanted to get a lot in ((:

𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐒: none.

𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐃: fluff + slight nsfw.

𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐒: she/her

𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀/𝐍: a oneshot/imagine requested by allynewc, enjoy!!

The rain washed over the grounds like a brush of the cold, all at once and as heavy as the sunshine that had preceeded just a day before

The rain washed over the grounds like a brush of the cold, all at once and as heavy as the sunshine that had preceeded just a day before. Charlie and Y/N were stuck inside in the common room, watching droplets patter against the window, almost rhythmically. Mr Dearing had asisgned a particullarly lengthy essay that the pair slaved away at in silence until the very last sentence, when Charlie heaved a sigh and pushed his paper off the table.

"Jesus Christ, this goddamn paper is the end of me."

"Good thing it's done. I don't want to think about it a second more," Y/N added. They fell in silence a moment more, until Charlie jumped up, and looked out the window.

"What, Charlie?"

"The rain! It's gone!" He exclaimed in delight, grabbing Y/N's hand in haste and running out through the halls. The field was dewed with fresh droplets, clear as glass and as it soaked shoes. The rain had a distinct smell, one that the either of them could never put their fingers quite on. The second she stepped on the grass, it was cold to the touch and chilled her to the bone. Charlie dragged her back underneath the school shelter and they took a seat.

"It's been pouring non-stop for so long," he said, staring at the sun that peaked through the clouds, still grey with preticipation. 

"Thank god it's better. I don't know how much more of this I could have dealt with. Oh my god."

"Yeah, real shitty weather. Good thing it's better now," Charlie stated. A moment passed, and he dropped his head into Y/N's lap. Birds moved almost robot-like across the water and Y/n's eyes drifted across the river. It was nicer like this, she thought.

Before she knew, Charlie raised his eyebrows, their eyes meeting again. He quietely chuckled in the way that he did, and Y/N picked up strands of his hair, looping them around eachother to make some sort of braid.

"You're not doing it right," Charlie says out of nowhere.

"What?"

"You do it like that," he replies, taking his hair and doing a perfect braid.

"How'd you know how to do that?" Y/N asked in wonder. He had never seen Charlie do that before.

Charlie looked instantly sheepish, as if he had made a mistake. "I don't know. My sister taught me."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

Charlie sat back up, sitting next to Y/N again. The sun was starting to dip down, melting into yellows and purples and pinks. He took a glance at Y/N, who stared at the horizon. A hand was brought up to her chin, and he brushed his fingers against her chin, his thumb running against the corner of her lips.

"Something else..."He commented about her. Y/N leaned in, their lips crashing together like tides. Y/N tasted something bittersweet.

They heard steps approaching from behind, and Neil appeared.

"Hey. You guys up for some food?" He asked, still standing. "Cafeterias gonna close soon. Better get there while you can."

"Yeah, yeah," Charlie answered. Neil left, and Charlie turned to Y/N.

"Hot chocolate. How does that sound?"

"Wonderful, Charlie."

𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐀/𝐍:

𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐀/𝐍:

hey! i'm so sorry this took so long, i've been busy with stuff! i might actually edit this and do more...anyone want a part 2?

anyone want a part 2?